I hate northwest airlines

dudlee930

Rozzie's Mom
i have been trying for 2 months to book 2 FF tickets with these people and i am sick of them... we are trying to go to wdw for christmas and have given them a week to play with going and coming and they say all tickets are gone for that time,the problem is we started calling the first day they were offered!!!!! since they have gone from no blackout days they now are putting blocks on seats for almost a month. i guess you know who we will not be flying with.can not find a seat from dec.17 till 23 or returning jan.3 til jan.8 I HATE AIRLINES:(

It's always been very difficult to get FF seats to MCO (and most of the other popular vacation destinations such as Las Vegas). Christmas is also one of the busiest travel times. Free seats are always limited in number and are even more limited on these routes. My guess is the FF seats you were hoping to book were gone within a minute or two of first becoming available. My understanding is they are released into the system at midnight.

I sympathize with you and can understand your frustration. But I also think it was unrealistic to count on using FF miles to MCO around Christmas for the "standard" award level. Even though NWA "unblocked" Holidays, it certainly didn't add FF space. IMHO, your only option if you want to use FF miles is to use their "Rulebuster" feature (for twice as many miles :(

Hope you work out something. Good luck!

There is availability flying into Orlando from Pocatello on 12/16 and returning to Pocatello from Tampa on 1/8
Or you can fly into and return from Tampa on the same dates:

12/16 NW2304 PIH 1025A -> BOI 1200P 1 N N Y DH4
12/16 NW1272 BOI 0205P -> MSP 0549P 0 Y N Y 319
12/16 NW0588 MSP 0651P -> MCO 1106P 0 Y N Y 320

01/08 NW0431 TPA 0805A -> MSP 1024A 0 N N Y 320
01/08 NW1271 MSP 1117A -> BOI 0117P 0 N N Y 319
01/08 NW2306 BOI 0145P -> PIH 0315P 1 N N Y DH4

You just need to have flexibility...you are wanting to fly to the most popular destination at the most popular time...and so is everyone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter