I have a confession, I cheated on the one I love yesterday and I liked it

Liann

Tinkerderp
With this guy

l_6fc184b125f6481e9d0638691fee6350.jpg

But does anyone notice who was on our minds the whole time?

No one notices that we're wearing our monogrammed Disney shirts???

I did.

Six Flags.... tssk, tssk! :sad2: :lmao:

Well thank goodness! I thought I was being shunned for my unfaithfulness! Well either that or being looked upon like a troll..... which I am not! I know I know tsk tsk but we can't go back to Mickey for another year so we settled for a much cheaper Mr Six this year. The park was so UNbusy. We both kept trying to play it up but we were very unimpressed. I bought the season passes in hopes that they have nixed shows for the winter season and the water park will be really good. (opens in May)

This is our Staycation. We are considering also getting SeaWorld SA passes if we can save the moolah because we know those shows and how fun they are.

OOH! And I got a pic with Scooby doo but he was really short and looked more like scrappy IMO.

I guess they are sizing down.....

:rotfl: :rotfl2:

Nice picture!

TY! I thought the whole thing was funny :D

Nice pic here Liann. :thumbsup2 Thanks for sharing it.

NP, hope you enjoyed the humor in it all :)

Well better enjoy it while you can!
Cash-strapped Six Flags may go bankrupt

Shares of Six Flags Inc. touched a new all-time low Friday after the theme park operator said it could not meet a looming financing obligation and may have to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Six Flags shares, which have traded under $1 since September, dropped 5 cents, or 26 percent, to 14 cents in afternoon trading. The stock has traded between 16 cents and $2.50 during the past 52 weeks.

Well better enjoy it while you can!
Cash-strapped Six Flags may go bankrupt

Shares of Six Flags Inc. touched a new all-time low Friday after the theme park operator said it could not meet a looming financing obligation and may have to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Six Flags shares, which have traded under $1 since September, dropped 5 cents, or 26 percent, to 14 cents in afternoon trading. The stock has traded between 16 cents and $2.50 during the past 52 weeks.

Well thanks for squashing all over our fun in this wonderful economic state! Hey maybe they'll close in the middle of a day I have the entire family out at the water parks! WOOHOO!

Seriously, just smile and wave. We all just do what we can hun.

Oh and believe it or not, we too are privy to the same info you are- SNAP! (I know unreal right???)

Okay, who else has cheated on Mickey? Don't lie, we all know you did! We're also saving up for Sea World passes since we are right here in San Antonio. The shows really ARE good there......

Our next vaca at WDW will be in in 2010 so we are trying to keep happy till then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter