I have a GKTW question

jennydep

Mouseketeer
Do GKTW guests get to use EMH even though they don't stay on Disney property? I am trying to plan what days we'll go where and this will be helpful info. Thanks!

Jenny

No, unfortunately not. That was the only downfall for staying at GKTW. We still arrived when the parks officially opened and didn't have any problems (and it was pretty crowded when we were there!) Definitely plan on going to Universal and Islands of Adventure. They go all out for the wish kids. We received several free 5X7s from the character greets and ride photos. I wish I could say Disney was as accomodating, but unfortunately they weren't. We still had a great time at WDW, though.

We haven't done GKTW since 1998, but we did enter the MK at 8am for Cindy's without any trouble. The CM's were telling non-WDW resort folks that the park was only open to WDW resort guests at that time of the morning, but they let us in without a problem. Make sure your wish-child wears the GKTW badge all the time. It's a very special badge!!!!!! Sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter