I have a question??

minnie56

DIS Veteran
I always second guess myself and wonder if I got the 'best' deal I could have....
Just decided last weekend to head to WDW for Christmas...booked PO/FQ...got a rate of $85 USD per night. Did I do O.K?? Or would the Canadian at par have been better?? I'm there from Dec 23-January 4th.
Thanks!!:(

Sounds like you got an excellent rate. Your lucky to even get a room at that time of year. I've always wanted to visit WDW over Christmas, but never do because of family obligations. Let us know how you like it.

minnie56,

Wow! Good for you! That is an excellent rate, even at a slower time of the year but you got it during the busiest time of year! Congrats and have a fantastic trip!

I am lucky to have been able to get a reservation on such short notice. They did also have Coronado Springs available for the same rate for my dates. I really like Port Orleans though!

I have been to WDW many times at Christmas...including last....and it truly is magical!! They go above and beyond to make it extra special! :bounce:

I look forward to reading your POFQ review as I think we might stay there next trip! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter