I have an idea!

CoolestMickeyFan

Earning my ears!
I thought last night what we should do. If you are really serious about VMK closing and wish to do something about it here's my plan. If any of you are currently playing POTCO or Toontown online canel you subscription. You do not have to do this if you do not wish. This is totally out of free will to cancel the subscription. Then DO NOT cancel it online call in to cancel it. They will ask why you canceled. If not tell them why you are. Simply tell them you're refusing to play until Disney Online Studios reopens VMK.

If you are not playing one of those games, buy a month of it then canel it. If enough people do this Toontown and POTCO will report this to Disney Online Studios and of course they will be furious of all of the loses.

LIKE I SAID YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS! I'm just throwing something out there.

Not to put you down but, we've already tried this, this was even included in the all things disney boycot. Basically been there done that sorta thing.

I did this too. I cancelled one TT account in October and then the other one in November. I told them why and they didn't really seem to care.

Yeah.. I was already on club penguin a little because some of the little girls at gym begged me to get on, but immediatly stopped playing because of vmk when I found out about it. And with pirates, we dont even play that here to cancel it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter