I have Legoland Discount Coupons to Share - Free Child Ticket

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
Mine are all gone.

FREE Child Admission with purchase of a full price one-day adult admission. Expires 1/31/07

Ok I am a computer moron and don't know how to PM so I am sing what I think is the PM thing? I would so appreciate one of the cupons since our Carls Jr and Burger King here did not have one. Thanks.

Hi. I'm not sure how to PM but I would like to have 2 of the Legoland Free Child ticket coupon. Please let me know how. Thank you.

tigerlilly said:
Ok I am a computer moron and don't know how to PM so I am sing what I think is the PM thing? I would so appreciate one of the cupons since our Carls Jr and Burger King here did not have one. Thanks.

I also have one coupon for Legoland - Free Child Admission with the purchase of an adult admission, expires 12/31/06.

To PM me, simply click on twinmommyks over to the left of this post and click on send private message. Then type you note (name/address/etc.) By doing this, you can send a message (like an email) to someone. So if you figure it out, just pm me your mailing address and I can mail this coupon to you.

SORRY - NO COUPON - GONE - ALREADY GIVEN TO TPTOH - SORRY

Legoland California FREE Child Admission with purchase of a full priced adult admission

Orig coupon must be exchanged at Legoland ticket booth at time of purchase to receive one free child admission with the purchase of a full-price one-day adult admission.

Offer may be redeemed up to 3 times per redemption.

PM me your name and address and I'll send it asap

Coupon expires 12/31/06

flying_babyb said:
if you get the park hopper pass, can you do lego land or is there a fee?

Park hopper is good for Disneyland theme parks only - Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure Park.

Legoland is a totally different theme park and there is a fee.

FYI they have coupons on drink cups at Wendy's that have the same coupon (one free child admission with one adult purchase). Just thought I would pass on the info :)

I will be in CA in January. Does anyone have an extra coupon for a free child ticket. I am in PA and do not have access to the Wendy's cup.

Thanks

Does anyone have one of those coupons for Legoland for Wendy's, Burger King? I'll be going down to CA next month and would love to get a hold of 2 coupons. thanks

I have Legoland Discount Coupons to Share - Free Child Ticket.

I will mail to the first person to PM with name and address.

Sorry only 1 coupon.

Scott

yes i would like it but don't know how to post message without everyone reading the address.

We will be in San Diego the week of Jan 20.

Does anyone have any of the free child coupons.

I would be very grateful!!

Thanks

I don't have any, but they've been selling on ebay for a very nominal amount -- like a buck or two. Seems to be the best deal out there for the moment, if you can match up kids to adults.

I am looking for coupons for free child admssion to Legoland with purchase of adult ticket. Does anyone have couponss? Looking for 2 coupons.[FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter