I have Legoland Discount Coupons to Share - Free Child Ticket

I have some Legoland coupons, but they expire on 12/31/07. If someone is going before then, just pm me and I'll mail them to you.

I have (2) coupons for a Free child admission with paid adult.

I just sent you a PM. Would love to get a coupon! Please let me know if you still have them. Thank you so much.

Hi there! My family will be traveling to so cal in mid Dec, and since we are on a major budget (we're just doing Disney 1 day/1 park for my sons b-day) I would love to be able to hit up another spot for him and my 3 other kiddos on the cheap... would anyone happen to have a few other coupons they could send to me? (if it's one free child/paying adult, I would love to get 2, since there's 2 of us adults ;) ) Thanks in advance!
~ Kellie

Hello...I still have tons of coupons if anyone needs them for 2007...I have none for 2008. If you need them...just PM me...I request a SASE, and happily mail them out!!! Free child with a paying adult.

Have fun!!! Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter