I have never .......... ?

Insistent after two posts? Hmmm...

Good day! :)

Okay, now that's 3 examples you've given where the "part" is not attached to the whole. We all agree if the part is all there IS, then all you're seeing is "a part". But, that doesn't apply to a fully assembled item.

If I only see the door of a fridge in someone's kitchen, I still saw "a fridge", not just "a fridge door". If I only see the back of a car driving away, I still saw "a car". If I go to the zoo and see just the elephant's head, I still see "an elephant".

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

I have never skydived and never will - I don't like that feeling that I am possibly going to die lol
I have never waterski'd - probably won't but I guess I could try
I have never gotten up at sunrise to watch the sunrise - I like to sleep too much to get up that early but...I'll give it a try. Soon.
I have never gotten a tattoo - yet.
I have never been out of the country - yet - it's on my bucket list to go to Ireland and Italy
I have never been to CA. Hope to one day.

I have lots of living to do still and at 46 I hope I get to do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter