I have the updated 2005 pressed pennies lists....

disneygirl1977k

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,
I have the updated 2005 pressed penny list, I had to actually purchase this on ebay for $.99, but it has all of the machines and locations for this year and I am unable to post the link on here because it was sent to my email but if anyone wants this, post your email address or PM me and I will send it out right away...no problem...would like to share this and pass it on to whoever else would like it. Have a "Magical" Day. I have posted this on the family board, just wanted to make sure everyone sees this and gets a copy if you would like one.
Kristy

I would love a new list if you could send one! I have been looking for one because I think the one on wdwig is hard to follow. I always make a list then each day I go to a park I cross off the ones i found. then each trip i put them in a new binder. I love collecting the pennies!
Thanks so much! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo
Disneydreamer@comcast.net

Thank you so much for sharing your list.. Taking grandkids for a first time visit to the mouse in July..The pressed pennies will make great souvenirs..Thanks again
My e-mail address is mitzib@csonline.net :wave: :wave: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter