I heard...

you'llbeinmyheart

Mouseketeer
i heard that someone went and talked to the guys at disney and they said they were gonna bring vmk back in about 2 years bc the company that made it failed on them...ummm dont wanna bring false hopes up but yeah i think it could very possibly happen :goodvibes::rolleyes: :upsidedow

I'm 99.99% sure it's fake, I wouldn't trust anything posted on another VMK site, I really don't like the other sites. I think it's unlikely that a Disney producer would reveal something like that to some random real estate agent.

this rumor has been running around a lot lately. I would like to add I also dont believe it.

like i said it's a rumor i didn't really know what to believe about it just saying and also as i mentioned i dont wanna bring false hopes up

i wouldnt give up ALL hope just yet. they havent deleted the files yet so they may still bring it back?

i wouldnt give up ALL hope just yet. they havent deleted the files yet so they may still bring it back?

I heard somewhere that they deleted the character files....:confused3 Eh.

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter