I just received 2 tickets to taping of Regis and Kelly in Vegas, Baby!

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
Yup, that's right. I'm always trying to get tickets to Live with Regis and Kelly anytime they come to So Cal. Never get them. When they announced they were coming to Vegas Thanksgiving week I submitted my name. Today in the mail I got 2 tickets to the taping on Sunday, Nov. 22nd at 11 p.m. Yeah! :wizard: Now I just have to figure out if I can go. The tickets are good for kids 10 and over so DD10 would be able to go with me. It's just under 250 miles and 4 hours without stopping.

Wish I knew who was going to be on the show that day. I think they'll be posting the show schedule online soon. Based on the ticket info it looks like my tickets are good for the show that will air on Monday. They are taping on Sunday the 22nd at 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. and the same times on Monday the 23rd.

The tickets don't guarantee seating, wouldn't it be a bummer if I drove all the way there and couldn't get in?

The website says you can call for special rates for ticket holders but I checked the regular rate and at $350 and up even if they gave my 1/2 off I wouldn't stay at Encore.

What to do, what to do.....:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter