I just won an all expenses paid trip to WDW!

Donathius

Mouseketeer
Title! I won through a contest at work. They had a contest giving away a bunch of WDW trips and I won one of them! They're paying for airfare, hotel, food and have said there are additional surprises once we get there. My wife and I went to WDW for our honeymoon almost 20 years ago, but haven't been back since. Now we get to take our 9 and 11 year old kids for the first time! So excited! Funniest thing is I only started there 2 months ago - the day after we got back from a week at Disneyland in Anaheim.

That's fantastic! You're gonna have such an AMAZING time. Your kids are the perfect ages as far as I'm concerned. Please keep us updated :)

When will you be visiting?

That's fantastic! You're gonna have such an AMAZING time. Your kids are the perfect ages as far as I'm concerned. Please keep us updated :)

When will you be visiting?
Some time in July. Don't have the exact dates yet. Should get that in the next few days. We were joking that if we didn't win at least we weren't going to Florida in July :laughing:

Title! I won through a contest at work. They had a contest giving away a bunch of WDW trips and I won one of them! They're paying for airfare, hotel, food and have said there are additional surprises once we get there. My wife and I went to WDW for our honeymoon almost 20 years ago, but haven't been back since. Now we get to take our 9 and 11 year old kids for the first time! So excited! Funniest thing is I only started there 2 months ago - the day after we got back from a week at Disneyland in Anaheim.
That’s awesome 😎 congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter