I knew I should have steered clear.......

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
I knew I should have steered clear....... of this board..... Now ya'll got me feening for a Solo trip to the World.......

I came to this fourm coz, Ozo and I are planing a no kids trip (in 32 days) and wanted some fun ideas for our trip........ but now, after reading a bunch of threads about going it alone....... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! That is what I want!!! WDW at MY pace.... and totally Solo.

I have to say Ozo loves WDW but, as I stated in another post, he is a big picture guy.... it is all about the ride.... The small details are lost on him (bless his heart he does try) But his heart wont ever skip a beat when goes thru the HM..... (hurrrrryyyyyyyy baaaaaaaaackk.... gets me everytime) And getting him in the front car at RnR is a pain... He wants to ride as soon as posible, to heck with ever trying the front car.... He thought Test Track started once he got into the car..... I think it starts as you first walk into the Que..... Stuff like that.....

This will be an interesting trip, with just he and I.... my first chance to show him MY Disney....... It is going to be a quicker paced trip, since are kids are not with us, but also much slower.... where we can walk hand in hand down Main Street, while pointing our the signs painted in the windows high above. Nope... never will happen. It will be a mad dash to TT..... :teeth: We both have the need to hit all the big rides HARD.... no kids to tie us down......... Go Go GO.... and for this trip that will work wonderfully, I know the more we go as a family the more he will pick up......... it is only natural!

But that brings me back to needing a solo trip.......
It sounds so wonderful.......... It really does.

SO now the question is............ How many days should I stay and how fast can I book the trip! :p

:rolleyes: Oh and how do I tell my husband? :rolleyes:

If you can't have a complete solo trip, have the next best thing!

For your upcoming trip, you might consider planning a day at the Grand Floridian Spa. Let yourself be pampered from head to toe while DH plays a round of golf at Disney or goes fishing for the day. Each do your own thing for a day before getting back to that hectic pace.

I'll be looking for the two of you taking that "mad dash to TT".

Best wishes. Have a wonderful time and a safe journey to Orlando.

Oooh, Laura, going to WDW solo is just the best! You would love it.

I have an idea. Why don't you do DISCON solo? That's what I plan to do. I'm going to be there 12/2 thru 12/10 at the Dolphin :)

You could tell your dh you were going to a big DIS meet and that would be true :teeth:

Originally posted by nativetxn
Oooh, Laura, going to WDW solo is just the best! You would love it.

I have an idea. Why don't you do DISCON solo? That's what I plan to do. I'm going to be there 12/2 thru 12/10 at the Dolphin :)

You could tell your dh you were going to a big DIS meet and that would be true :teeth:

Maybe next year.... In fact for sure next year... already got the okay for it! LOL

This year is December trip starts on the 8th-14th with my BIL family... no time for any DIS meets.... Just family fun!

But next year for sure... DISCON2003 for me.... as well as Super Soap Weekend.......but that will be with a gal pal.... lol

No DIS meets at all? :( Okay, well our trips overlap, I would love to buy you a cup of coffee :)

Originally posted by nativetxn
No DIS meets at all? :( Okay, well our trips overlap, I would love to buy you a cup of coffee :)

Hee hee that would be nice.... I just dont see when I could fit them in..... between showing around BIL and Family, and seeing ALL the Christmas decorations.... we hardy have a moment to breath! LOL

We will see as the time gets closer..... I would love to meet you!!!

Oh but instead of Coffee..... how about a Diet Pepsi! :teeth:

Whatever. Do you think we could find a Zima?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter