I Know I am going to rot for this, but

Leigh123

DIS Veteran
Have any of you ever thought about slipping a $50 or so to the car reservationist to ensure you get the upgrade you have a coupon for?

I know I am bad, but it works at restaurants LOL

I know it works in Vegas!

$10 bucks got me an upgrade on the rental car and $20 bucks got us an upgrade from standard room to a suite.

It's called the $20 Trick. Worked great. But then again Vegas works on tips. Not sure about WDW though.

I think there was a thread about this a while back and if I remember right, what works in Vegas doesn't fly in Orlando.

I would think the cost for the upgrade would be less than $50 if you just outright paid for a bigger car.

herc.

I don't think the reservationist would do it anyway, but on our last trip we got an upgrade from one of the "helpers" that walk the aisles for assistance. We asked if we could get an upgrade from a full size to a premium. We "tipped" him 20.00, and he put us into a SUV. He signed our papers and the girl at the check out kiosk took our papers without any questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter