"I know! I'll turn him into a duck!..." Or, I could just start my Dec 2010 PTR.

I feel like I've neglected my trip report lately. Planning has kind of slowed since most of the big things are done. I have a few projects I am considering trying, but for the most part it's just counting down the next 3 months until Disney. I will try to come up with fun Disney things to post about! :)

So, Lucy is three months old today! :yay: She is growing and changing so fast! Here are some recent pics:

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

Starting to roll over!

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

First time with the Exer-saucer.

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

Latest Disney outfit. She has an Aristocats one that is similar but I guess we don't have pics yet. I'll have to post those later.

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

One other, kind of geeky, Disney note. I recently bought two Disney-related video games. One is Guilty Party. It's made by Disney and looks kind of like Clue. We'll probably play it tonight. The other is Epic Mickey. It doesn't come out until November but it involves Mickey interacting with discarded character ideas and the setting is based loosely off of Disney Land. It looks like a lot of fun. I like video games and Disney video games are even better! :)

Double-digits are coming soon! :banana:

OMG!!! Look how big she got!!! She is too adorable!!! Enjoy! They grow up so fast!!! My baby starts the 3rd grade tomorrow!!! :scared1:

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures of Lucy with us! She is gorgeous! :lovestruc

I heard something about Epic Mickey and it sounded interesting. I love anything Disney, but I'm not very good at video games that actually require skill so I don't think I could play it. However, I did add Disney Sing It! Family Hits to my Christmas list. It has a lot of great songs from the classic Disney movies. I can't wait! :goodvibes

Happy belated birthday to Lucy

Thank you! :)

OMG!!! Look how big she got!!! She is too adorable!!! Enjoy! They grow up so fast!!! My baby starts the 3rd grade tomorrow!!! :scared1:

Thank you! :) I know what you mean! She's growing so fast!

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures of Lucy with us! She is gorgeous! :lovestruc

I heard something about Epic Mickey and it sounded interesting. I love anything Disney, but I'm not very good at video games that actually require skill so I don't think I could play it. However, I did add Disney Sing It! Family Hits to my Christmas list. It has a lot of great songs from the classic Disney movies. I can't wait! :goodvibes

Thanks! :) Disney Sing It! looks like a lot of fun too.

Hello! :wave: Your little girl is BEAUTIFUL. I love that last picture of her where she's smiling. So cute! :lovestruc

I also wanted to say that your plans for your trip look awesome, and I hope your DW enjoys Victoria and Albert's and that the photo session surprise goes off without a hitch!

You're welcome! :goodvibes Meh, it happens. Normally it's sleep getting in the way (I work third shift), so it just figures that the one time I'm actually online when she posts it, I miss it by seconds :lmao: Ah well :)

WOO HOO! DOUBLE DIGIT DANCE!! :cool1::woohoo::dance3::banana::cheer2::yay:party::charac2::jumping1:

You should be double digits soon too, right? :)

LOVE the pics of Lucy. It reminds me to break out the exersaucer for Meika!

Thanks! The first couple of times we put her in there, she just kind of looked confused, but lately she's really starting to interact with the different toys. Yesterday she figured out she could rotate herself. She's really figuring it out quickly!

So, I don't really have anything new to report, but I was picking on someone else for not posting anything for a while (you know who you are) and now I feel guilty for neglecting my own PTR. I'm sorry I haven't updated recently. Work has been crazy of late. Not a great excuse, I know.. :confused3

I still need to call and add our flight info to our Magical Express information. It won't let me do it online since I initially said that we'd need ME for arrival and departure. Since we're doing a split stay, we only need ME for arrival on our original reservation and then for departure on our Pop reservation. My plan is to call on Saturday. I ordered some stuff from Disney Store this morning, including what I think will be our trip mascot. I'll decide once it gets to us. I will post pics once our new Disney package arrives. :)

Lucy will be 4 months on Wednesday. She's getting so big! I will make sure to post some pics. :)

I'm still here! :) I can't say anything about updating PTRs...I've been slacking off lately too.

I can't believe Lucy is already 4 months old! She's growing so fast! :lovestruc

I'm still here! :) I can't say anything about updating PTRs...I've been slacking off lately too.

I can't believe Lucy is already 4 months old! She's growing so fast! :lovestruc

Thanks for sticking around! :) You did have a family emergency with Bella, which is more important than any PTR. We've had some drama too recently, which is my latest reason for not posting.

I'm sorry I haven't posted pictures like I promised. Last Wednesday, Andrea was at a friend's and stepped into a hole she didn't see. We took her to the ER, thinking it was a really bad sprain. It turns out she broke her foot. She's fine, but she's on crutches and her foot is in a boot. She's managing very well, especially considering she has a 4-month old to take care of! :) It's a good thing that Lucy isn't mobile yet.

So, a busy week at work combined with taking care of Andrea and doing all of the chores that she usually does has left little time for the DIS. Through all of this, it actually bothers Andrea that she can't help around the house. Just one more reason why I have an amazing wife! :love: Speaking of which, we are celebrating two years today! :yay: Despite the injury, we still managed to go out and have a nice dinner.

Now, on to Disney stuff. Some of the stuff we bought got here today, including our potential trip mascot. We have definitely decided to bring him on our trip. I'm behind on pictures, but when I get to them, I will post pictures of him as well. Also, I called on Saturday and finalized our Magical Express info. As expected, it was a quick and painless process. That's it for now. I will post pictures soon! :)

I hope she heals up soon! It's no fun being laid up like that :( My brother broke his ankle in two places roller skating a few years ago, and being laid up drove him crazy.

Oh no, poor Andrea! :sad1: I hope her foots heals up quickly and doesn't give her any problems at Disney!

Happy two year anniversary! :hug: I'm glad ya'll were able to go out and have a nice dinner!

Broken feet are no fun. My wife broke hers last year. It still bothers her if she walks too much. I broke my little toe earlier this year. Sucked having to put shoes on to go to work, but was ok in flip flops or bare feet. A week later I was using the chimney thing to start the charcoal for the grill. I guess when I dumped it one of the hot pieces landed on the ground. Of course I didn't see it, and I wasn't wearing shoes so of course I stepped on it. Ouch.

I finally got all caught up and get to join in!

A new baby, a new house, AND a trip to Disney with first-timers! Very exciting!!

Ohana for Christmas will be great! ::yes::

Sending get well soon wishes for Andrea. :flower3: So sorry that happened to her.

Looking forward to finding out who the mystery mascot is! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter