• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I leave on Sunday!

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
... and I'm about to SCREAM I'm so excited!!

Looking forward to meeting some of the nuts on this board! h20jag, will you be around???

See ya Ms.Disney (I hope), MIB, maepartner and, of course, Mr. Hom!

And Spidey, run for your life when you see me!!!

<center>
anispiderman.gif
</center>

Wish I could be there to meet you. Next time Robin!!:p Have a great time.

:(

I wish I would be able to get up there that weekend. I will be up the following weekend though.

Have fun Robin. Good luck with the crowds.

Originally posted by rocketman23
Are there any set times for that weekend?

Not for the weekend I arrive but later that week. PM me if you want to know the details!

Hi Robin!
Unfortunately we're gonna miss you this month. DDs' spring break was last week.
Maybe we can catch you in May!
Ya'll have a most wonderful time and enjoy the lack of an Easter crowd!!
Jim

Have a good journey and I'll see you next Friday!!! :)

I'll warn Spiderman when I'm there today! :eek:

Karen

Robinrs,
Have a safe trip.Check out the progress at the Royal Pacific and post any pictures you may have.Looking forward to hearing all about this adventure!

Awwwwwww, jim.... boohiss....

One day we're ALL going to get together!

Yes, I'm poised for pics of EVERYTHING! Spidey, look out, if you think MsDis is dangerous... :p

wow Atlanta Georgia not too far to travel. I am from Ontario and it is still snowing today but we don't mind because we know that we are heading to the sunny south in 10 more days or10 more sleeps as my boys say. Matty is getting more and more excited about meeting Spiderman.

Have a safe trip and wonderful experiences.

:pinkbounc

Have a great trip, Robin - and would you take a quick pic of RPR for me from the top of Dr. Doom's Fearfall? - just wondering how the construction is progressing! (just kidding!) - Enjoy!!:D

Have a good time and tell me about all that you did

P.S- When I go to US/IOA I will post a thread so all of you will know when I am going!

Have a great time on your trip, Robin!
I , along with everyone else here, can't wait to read your report.

Does anybody know if there is any meet up times over the weekend at Universal?

Bob...
I don't think that she's going to be AT Universal on the weekend...Friday night we're meeting her at NBA City for dinner at 7pm, though. :)
I know MIB999999 and I won't be around on Saturday as we're going to the Highland games so I can show him a thing or two about tossing a caber! :smooth:

Riiiiight....:rolleyes:

:D :D :D :D :D

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter