I lost big money?

So, this looks like a good place to confirm. I got an e-mail that my Apple Store purchase was successful.

I didn't make any such purchase. There's a link in the email to connect if I didn't authorize the purchase. My bank is no help. What would you all do.

So, this looks like a good place to confirm. I got an e-mail that my Apple Store purchase was successful.

I didn't make any such purchase. There's a link in the email to connect if I didn't authorize the purchase. My bank is no help. What would you all do.

Delete!

Do not click the link. Delete the email.

One thing you can do is hover over the link and it should be a legit email address. If not, it is a scam.

But, when in doubt delete it. Never click on links unless youo are 100% sure of what it is.

Yeah, I get tired of those calls that say my car warranty ran out and I need to call to renew. Really? I own a 2002 Honda CRV that I purchased in 2009! It was 7 years old when I bought it and it's 16 years old now! There never was a warranty and there never will be a warranty, you dopes! Except I can't call them dopes, because I never answer those out of state caller ids anymore!:smooth:

We get those all the time. Spam

My grandparents have gotten multiple calls saying their grandchild was in trouble and they needed to send money overseas, but thankfully we live close to them and they would never fall for that :scared:

I got an email a few weeks ago from Apple that my apple ID was disabled due to suspicious activity (too many login attempts). The email address came up as support@apple.com and the link took you to what looked like the EXACT Apple website, but part of the requirement to unlock the account was a SSN :sad2: I opened a new browser, went to the Apple website on my own, and reset my password.

Apple actually has an email that you can send these types of things to. reportphishing@apple.com

The best call I've gotten is one where a women with an accent told me I would be getting $10,000 because we were good citizens and had always paid our taxes on time.

The best call I've gotten is one where a women with an accent told me I would be getting $10,000 because we were good citizens and had always paid our taxes on time.

Think of the Disney vacation you could take when you cash that check. :rotfl2:

Based on the number of calls I receive at home and at the business number, the big black SUVs will be coming for me and I will spend the rest of my life in prison! o_O :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter