I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we talk about our travel plans next year? I have booked so far: Miami, Las Vegas, Central Europe (that's the big one). I'm looking to see if I can get a week in Italy over Thanksgiving next year. My plan is at least one getaway (around a weekend) every month. I've got the points. I'm planning to use them all up!

January - Key West using our last unrestricted IHG free night certs,
April - NYC with niece and PlanePrincess to see Beetlejuice. This is her Xmas present. She was so happy she was crying this morning LOL - MR points, BonBlah FN certs
May - Weekend in Vero Beach. DVC points
July - Aulani and DLR. DVC points, AA miles, UA miles
September - Northern Ireland and Ireland. Ashford Castle with UR points. BA travel together ticket, Radisson Rewards points
November - Annual family Thanksgiving trip aka "Adventures in Herding Cats" DVC points
December - Africa - work in progress but likely a combo of UR and MR because I don't trust AA right now.

Now I’ve got a nice collection going!

gyRBQXD.jpg

This will make a nice addition to last year’s Christmas ornament: https://www.disboards.com/threads/i-love-credit-cards-so-much.3528202/post-60066943

Can we talk about our travel plans next year? I have booked so far: Miami, Las Vegas, Central Europe (that's the big one). I'm looking to see if I can get a week in Italy over Thanksgiving next year. My plan is at least one getaway (around a weekend) every month. I've got the points. I'm planning to use them all up!
Plans so far.
March - Southern California (Joshua Tree NP, Death Valley NP) and Vegas (Valley of Fire SP and Red Rock Canyon SP)
May - Utah - not finalized yet
July - Glacier NP
September - Rocky Mountain NP
October - Seattle

Continuing to plan my Alaskan cruise for 2021. Now that Alaska Airlines flies non-stop from Columbus to Seattle, I am looking at Alaska Airline miles. I see there is a business card for Alaska Air from BoA. Is that hard to get? I am 4/24. Would that have a bearing on getting approved? No other BoA cards in my wallet (or sock drawer).

March—WDW with the whole family
May—son’s wedding!
sometime in summer—Sac/Davis/Tahoe to visit aunties
Sept—3 weeks in Australia!!!!!!!!

College dd may be interning in Vienna this summer. If she is, I will be visiting!

I've been cashing mine out more and more as well. Just cashed out 100k yesterday in fact. They are just sitting there collecting dust otherwise.

Just did 300k myself....Merry Christmas to me...

and Merry Christmas to everyone here!

Also here is my favorite Christmas present

Attachments

• 4C7903E8-1611-4257-83BC-491D28A09FF2.jpeg
    4C7903E8-1611-4257-83BC-491D28A09FF2.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 42
Current plans for 2020-

Jan-ring in the New Year on the Dream (somewhere near the Bahamas)
Feb/Mar-Australia/NZ cruise
April-home all month (right now)
May-Boston
June-home
July-Scotland (Isle of Skye, Isle of Mull, Isle of Harris), Slovenia and Croatia
Aug-Baltic cruise
Sept/Oct-home
Nov -WDW and Boston
Dec-home

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah everyone!
Um, can you adopt me, please!?

Hope everyone who celebrates had a great Christmas day.

I'm getting ready to crawl into bed with a book DH gifted me. We received lots of nice gifts, ate way too much and have good visits with both sets of parents.

As for 2020 trips, my schedule hasn't changed: DCL in Feb (San Juan to New Orleans) and then WDW in late September/early October for Food and Wine. Staying at Animal Kingdom with our DVC points.

I don't forsee any other "notable" trips for 2020. We will likely be doing some things to our house. Those projects will consume the extra money and vacation time a trip would otherwise require.

Coming in late to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Hope everyone had a great day!

2020 Travel Plans:

February: 5 nights in Orlando. Staying at the Sheraton Vistana Villages on the $199 for four night offer I got. Will be going to Busch Gardens, Universal, and probably HS as well.
June: 2 weeks in Japan!
November: Maybe Orlando again?
December: Hawaii :cutie:

I'm sorry about your in laws. A lot of my weekend trips will be in law related, but I try to combine them with something fun.

That was my plan, but things reached crisis mode twice this year and DH ended up just going alone at the last minute (in one case same day tickets) so we didn't get to do any of the fun stuff. :sad2:

Plans so far.
March - Southern California (Joshua Tree NP, Death Valley NP) and Vegas (Valley of Fire SP and Red Rock Canyon SP)
May - Utah - not finalized yet
July - Glacier NP
September - Rocky Mountain NP
October - Seattle

Nice! I really want to add in a visit to some national parks in 2020 or 2021. I'm thinking about the ones in Utah (Arches, Monument) or Wyoming/Montana.

2020 travel plans:

February-Might drive to gulf shores because my parents will be staying there
July-Fly to Iowa

That’s it lol! We definitely plan to do short plane trips and long car rides with the baby but have no idea where we’ll go. It’ll likely be last minute plane deals or something like that.

Merry Christmas, everyone! Here is what our family got for Christmas....her name is Minnie!460578

As for 2020 plans, we have 3 trips planned so far:

April: WDW 3 nights, followed by a 4 night DCL cruise, and two WDW nights.
November: weekend in WDW
December: WDW 5 nights for DD's 5th bday

Hoping to add a trip in the middle somewhere!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Here is what our family got for Christmas....her name is Minnie!View attachment 460578

Omg the puppy is adorable!!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Here is what our family got for Christmas....her name is Minnie!View attachment 460578

Congrats on the new family member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter