I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be my problem. Dh would complain the entire time. He hates when the parks are crowded
So does my DH. We usually go the first week of March and the crowds aren’t too bad at all. . This year we are going later in the month when my kids have their spring break 3/14-18. DH was opposed to that at first but I talked him into it.

I do this all the time! It makes me relieved I'm at home lying down in my jammies and not in line :D And also makes me feel better if I do ever end up in a 60 minute line for something.
Nothing makes me feel better if I’m in a 60 minute Disney line 🤣
Weasels don’t fly. Lol
tenor.gif

I know you're just venting but don't be so hard on yourself! :D Anybody who can churn certainly isn't a moron or an idiot. I'm sorry you're stuck with all of this crap right now though. :(

I appreciate the kind words. I know we all make mistakes. And in the grand scheme, this wasn’t a really big one thank goodness.

It’s also making me revisit the idea of upgrading to the flex APs (since we’d only get value paid anyway). We had abandoned the idea thinking we wouldn’t want to skip WDW for so long. But maybe now. Who knows. We have almost 8 months before that time comes to make that decision.

You couldn’t pay me to be there

Same, although my first trip to WDW had me in the MK at midnight on NYE! It was really scary and I said never again. Luckily this was before we had DD so all adults at least. And still it was scary.

Maybe this could be a cool daddy/daughter experience. I've been considering taking my girls on separate trips someday...when they can take care of themselves better LOL!

Honestly, it was pretty scary being in that crowd. I can't imagine what it would be like with a child.

I have no idea how I am going to make it to midnight. 😩

Ah, the benefit of living on the west coast is that we can watch the fireworks (NYC, WDW) at 9pm, say "Happy New Year!" and go to bed. :rotfl:

So does my DH. We usually go the first week of March and the crowds aren’t too bad at all. . This year we are going later in the month when my kids have their spring break 3/14-18. DH was opposed to that at first but I talked him into it.
Spring Break isn’t NYE level thankfully. I’ve done Spring Break. Parks were never at capacity. NYE always closes for capacity.
Nothing makes me feel better if I’m in a 60 minute Disney line 🤣

tenor.gif
Tomato, tomahto
Ah, the benefit of living on the west coast is that we can watch the fireworks (NYC, WDW) at 9pm, say "Happy New Year!" and go to bed. :rotfl:
It works great with little kids. DD and her friends really thought we had let them stay up until midnight back when they were very small. 😉
Yes, I did this a few years ago. Only bought me an hour since we’re in central but I had the kids watching DisneyWorld fireworks and then off to bed.

IHG points bookings- do they waive resort fee? Particularly Holiday Inn DS.

I know Hilton does, but I'm not sure on other chains.

Bucket List: NYE in MK without kids. Someday that might happen, but DH would be constantly complaining, making me miserable so maybe it won't happen. In my head it sounds fun though lol
I would love to do this with my son for his 18th birthday. He loves New York. I wonder how much a room at the Marriott Marquis would cost and how you get one.

Spring Break isn’t NYE level thankfully. I’ve done Spring Break. Parks were never at capacity. NYE always closes for capacity.

Tomato, tomahto

Yes, I did this a few years ago. Only bought me an hour since we’re in central but I had the kids watching DisneyWorld fireworks and then off to bed.
Yes, I know. Hoping for some nicer weather than our last trip. I wouldn’t mind some pool time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter