I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was saying in the comments that if you still have a household card loaded, you still should be able to transfer. If something happens to the card and it disappears, you might not be able to add it back. I haven't been able to try it out yet, I have points that I can't transfer till tomorrow. Really hoping the transfer option works.
I just transferred URs from my card to my DH card that I had already previously linked. I was hoping to be able to transfer my URs from my new card to his card but I guess that is not possible now. DH gets 50% more back in travel rather than the 25% that I get so it is worth transferring.

I have my GE appt today. What do I need to bring?

Also I think all the motion sickness talk jinxed me. My BF took me up in his TINY plane yesterday. I was good until the end when I felt like I was going to hurl! Funny that I felt the sickest once we were back on land, LOL.

For IHG travelers. I was checking my reservations and saw on the IHG home page - IHG premier card 150K points + waived AF for the first year. This card is on my list but I just got a CIC and Dh just got this card last year.
ooooooh. I wonder if I qualify b/c I already have the older $49 AF version....

Can’t remember who was trying to transfer their child’s URs to their account but DOC has this post about Chase removing household transfer option from the online interface.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/chase-removes-household-transfer-option-in-online-interface/
:scared: :scared: :scared: Oh no!!! Last week I was having a problem with this- I entirely removed P2's card (same household) let it wait overnight,and set his CSR on my acct to transfer to- it worked (whew) now you can't do that??? I sure hope it's temporary

Anyone get the grocery Amex offer that doc reported this morning? I couldn’t find it on any of my cards. I was hoping to find some good summer offers today but haven’t so far. Maybe later hopefully. Just wondering which card(s) people are getting it on.

Chase seems to be down? I can't log into to my account--it says that they're temporarily unable to connect to Chase.

Chase seems to be down? I can't log into to my account--it says that they're temporarily unable to connect to Chase.
I was on there this morning, it seems like they were doing some site maintenance, there was a banner that said balances/points wouldn’t be available.

Anyone get the grocery Amex offer that doc reported this morning? I couldn’t find it on any of my cards. I was hoping to find some good summer offers today but haven’t so far. Maybe later hopefully. Just wondering which card(s) people are getting it on.

No but I got an offer for 5x MR on Amazon up to 1500.

Also, last week I got an insurance offer. Get 5% off up to $15. That was timely. I put it on the car insurance. I was going to finish part of my Disney card offer with that money, but I can do that with another bill.

Also got another cell phone offer - spend $125 get $5 off 4 times. Not going to mess with my cell bill - already using the $15 a month offer and putting remainder on my Flagship for insurance, so trying to pay ahead would wreck that.

:scared: :scared: :scared: Oh no!!! Last week I was having a problem with this- I entirely removed P2's card (same household) let it wait overnight,and set his CSR on my acct to transfer to- it worked (whew) now you can't do that??? I sure hope it's temporary
Some comments on DOC's post have said they were able to call in and add a family member. Only one person reported being told they could only transfer to AUs, so could be misinformed customer service rep. HUCA if you don't get the answer you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter