I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details)

Does anyone know if the Signature Suite King at Secrets Impressions Moxche is the only room bookable with points? I'm looking at next October and that's all that is available with points. I don't want to grab it if other rooms open up later, but I will if that's my only option.

Thanks.

DH was just approved for the Business Gold card with the 150,000 point SUB.

The Business Gold was my first Amex card, 75k SUB with $5k MSR 6 years ago.
I was able to pull 110k and 125k, so I'm going to keep trying for P2. I had it a few years ago for 85k + 15k support, $10k MSR.
Allowing my tabs to idle and time out after 20 mins allowed me to see 110k for first time. Pulled 125k on Firefox.

DH was just approved for the Business Gold card with the 150,000 point SUB.

The Business Gold was my first Amex card, 75k SUB with $5k MSR 6 years ago.
I was just coming to post about the AMEX Business Gold. I'm not sure who saw but there was a change this week which added a $20 monthly credit for Fedex, Grubhub, and office supply stores. I bought a $20 DGC from Office Depot and the credit posted the same day.

Can someone explain what works as a direct deposit besides paychecks? Thanks!
This was the hard part for us. There is an extensive list on DOC but some of them seem hit or miss. I tried transferring from an Ally account, and from a Vanguard brokerage account (neither worked) We didn't want to move DH's pension payment, and to transfer a monthly annuity payment they required me to send a paper voided check. I did order some checks for the account from Costco, and while I was waiting for those I sold a $50 gift card on Raise and had that money deposited. I think the Raise transfer may have worked, but not too long after the annuity payment (from an insurance company) came through. So I'm not certain.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/knowledge-base/list-methods-banks-count-direct-deposits/#Chase

Does anyone know if the Signature Suite King at Secrets Impressions Moxche is the only room bookable with points? I'm looking at next October and that's all that is available with points. I don't want to grab it if other rooms open up later, but I will if that's my only option.

Thanks.

That's the only room type I've seen released as a standard award.

This was the hard part for us. There is an extensive list on DOC but some of them seem hit or miss. I tried transferring from an Ally account, and from a Vanguard brokerage account (neither worked) We didn't want to move DH's pension payment, and to transfer a monthly annuity payment they required me to send a paper voided check. I did order some checks for the account from Costco, and while I was waiting for those I sold a $50 gift card on Raise and had that money deposited. I think the Raise transfer may have worked, but not too long after the annuity payment (from an insurance company) came through. So I'm not certain.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/knowledge-base/list-methods-banks-count-direct-deposits/#Chase
A Venmo transfer worked for me for the Capital One 360 checking bonus.

I looked for reward seats for 9/24, ewr-cdg. going Oct but figured I'd see what September had for reference. 400k points pp each way for Business on AF! over $7k. one way um I don't think so. They better come down! I will need to transfer points so wanted to get ideas.

2nd: booked thru IHG to stay at Holiday Inn Stadium in Baltimore or concert last night. Booked months ago and have confirmation. well they decided to use it to house migrant but not tell anyone. I found out in the afternoon. no hotels available under $800 per night. Orioles playoff game happening also. Fortunately my cousin lives in Ellicott city. Others didn't' find out til they went to check in. Hotel's answer: you'll get a refund! what about inconvenience, $100 uber ride.

will tweet and call tomorrow. Insane

This sucks …
Xxxx, your request to add the account ending in xxxx to your online profile will require an extensive review, and additional questions to be answered. Hence, please call us at the number listed below. We'll be happy to help you. We know this may not be the outcome you were hoping for today. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

This sucks …
Xxxx, your request to add the account ending in xxxx to your online profile will require an extensive review, and additional questions to be answered. Hence, please call us at the number listed below. We'll be happy to help you. We know this may not be the outcome you were hoping for today. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
What the heck kinda questions are they going to ask? This is all their screw up.

What the heck kinda questions are they going to ask? This is all their screw up.
Wow that sucks, I would be tempted to ignore it and just make charges up to the bonus amount, but will using or transferring the UR points be a problem without online access? Personally I would be worried about questions about my business.

Wow that sucks, I would be tempted to ignore it and just make charges up to the bonus amount, but will using or transferring the UR points be a problem without online access? Personally I would be worried about questions about my business.
I think it’s impossible to use or transfer them without online access.

I looked for reward seats for 9/24, ewr-cdg. going Oct but figured I'd see what September had for reference. 400k points pp each way for Business on AF! over $7k. one way um I don't think so. They better come down! I will need to transfer points so wanted to get ideas.

2nd: booked thru IHG to stay at Holiday Inn Stadium in Baltimore or concert last night. Booked months ago and have confirmation. well they decided to use it to house migrant but not tell anyone. I found out in the afternoon. no hotels available under $800 per night. Orioles playoff game happening also. Fortunately my cousin lives in Ellicott city. Others didn't' find out til they went to check in. Hotel's answer: you'll get a refund! what about inconvenience, $100 uber ride.

will tweet and call tomorrow. Insane
Did you ask them about their reservation guarantee?

https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/customer-care/book-with-confidence

Online Reservation Guarantee​

Your room is guaranteed.
By securing your online reservation with a credit card, you are eligible for our Reservations Guarantee. If your reservation cannot be honored, the host hotel will provide a room at, and transportation to, another convenient and comparable hotel, and pay for telephone calls to notify family of the lodging change. The host hotel will also pay the full cost of the first night's lodging rate, plus tax. Any advance deposit will be refunded.”

Lowes was only on my biz cards. Most of the offers were on all my cards unless it was a specific biz offer.

Also offers for hydroflask and duolingo that are good. Wish there had been one for max.

I have a $25 off $99 for Max - but I added that a few weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter