I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details)

Again... anyone experienced with this timing? I want to app for personal swa on 12/10... it won't be 24 months from last bonus till 2/2/24.. will that work, or the actual app has to be done after 2/2/24? ( I was thinking app now, hit spend early feb.)
Missed your first post sorry…Unfortunately can’t apply until 2/2/24

I was getting nervous about my Hilton FNC. Hit $15K on 11/30 but the ticker wouldn't budge. Woke up to an email from Hilton that it was there. Booking three nights in Osaka today.
When is the expiration date? And did the tracker move?
I was waiting until 12/25 to hit the spend, but now I’m nervous that might be cutting it close.

Ok I'm appealing to the greatest minds I know of to start here..... best idea or plan to get from east coast (boston/NYC) to Fiji? Anything I should look for/know/be aware of? At this point I have UR but not a lot else.
My family of 3 has done BOS/PVD to NAN in Aug 2022 and Aug 2023 via LAX. The LAX to NAN non-stop is an 11 hour flight that typically leaves at 11:55PM, arriving in Fiji at 5AM 2 days later. DD is only 7 so both times we've made the trip we flew out the day before the LAX-NAN, and spent the day doing stuff in LA before the late flight. The past year we did a 1-day Disneyland whirlwind and she slept for 9 hours straight on the flight.

SFO is also a west coast option for a non-stop flight.

FIJI Airways is a oneWorld member and you can supposedly book with Avios via BA but everytime I do a search on BA.com it shows no flights.

I highly recommend the Castaway Island resort in the Mamanuca Islands.

Capital One shopping support is now $200! Wish I would have waited to have DH sign up. It was $75 2 weeks ago. I added my link on Dischurners for anyone who hasn't signed up yet.

I saw on DoC that once you hit your maximum ($500?), then neither supporter nor supportee will get the bonus. Link

Terms:
"(4) your Referrer must not have exceeded their referral-based Shopping Reward payout maximum in the current referral period;"

That's basically 2 supports, so can you let us know (or remove the link) when you hit it?

Capital One shopping support is now $200! Wish I would have waited to have DH sign up. It was $75 2 weeks ago. I added my link on Dischurners for anyone who hasn't signed up yet.

Is this the same as the Capital One app? I have that, but I've never downloaded the browser extension.

I found the cap one shopping app on my phone with my email address listed when I look at the reward balance so I assume I have an account already?
My offer to refer people in my app is only $150.
Does it work well? Did you get the bonus right away?
What can you do with the rewards?

I found the cap one shopping app on my phone with my email address listed when I look at the reward balance so I assume I have an account already?
My offer to refer people in my app is only $150.
Does it work well? Did you get the bonus right away?
What can you do with the rewards?
Sounds like you have it. Worked for me in less than 2 weeks. You can redeem for gift cards.(no Disney) No cash options. I usually do Lowe’s but there are plenty of decent options

Sounds like you have it. Worked for me in less than 2 weeks. You can redeem for gift cards.(no Disney) No cash options. I usually do Lowe’s but there are plenty of decent options
And the person just has to make a purchase? My son is buying a google phone today so if i supported him we would each get $150 and he would get the 4% back from his phone also? In gift cards of course.

I figure someone here will have advice! I am planning a trip to the Winterguard International Championships in Dayton, OH in April.

I will have to rent a car, and the venue is the University of Dayton, which is where I will want to stay just to be close I imagine I will be near the campus most of the day on all the days of the event. I think I have enough IHG points to almost cover a hotel not terribly far from the University.

I have some Avios, and I found flights on American in business class that I could book on points, through British Airways. I don't love the times but FREE is good.

Both the outbound and the return connect in O'Hare, which is an airport I've never been to. The Chicago- Dayton and the Dayton-Chicago are "Air Wisconsin as American Eagle on Behalf of American Airlines".

It does say that the booking is cancelable, minus a service fee of $55 (I don't usually worry about cancelling a flight as I don't fly often, but this one is sort of iffy).

The PHX to Chicago leg unfortunately leaves at midnight but it's the only flight available on points.

Is there anything in particular that you feel I need to think about or know before I make these plane reservations?

And the person just has to make a purchase? My son is buying a google phone today so if i supported him we would each get $150 and he would get the 4% back from his phone also? In gift cards of course.
I think download the extension and spend $10.

I figure someone here will have advice! I am planning a trip to the Winterguard International Championships in Dayton, OH in April.

I will have to rent a car, and the venue is the University of Dayton, which is where I will want to stay just to be close I imagine I will be near the campus most of the day on all the days of the event. I think I have enough IHG points to almost cover a hotel not terribly far from the University.

I have some Avios, and I found flights on American in business class that I could book on points, through British Airways. I don't love the times but FREE is good.

Both the outbound and the return connect in O'Hare, which is an airport I've never been to. The Chicago- Dayton and the Dayton-Chicago are "Air Wisconsin as American Eagle on Behalf of American Airlines".

It does say that the booking is cancelable, minus a service fee of $55 (I don't usually worry about cancelling a flight as I don't fly often, but this one is sort of iffy).

The PHX to Chicago leg unfortunately leaves at midnight but it's the only flight available on points.

Is there anything in particular that you feel I need to think about or know before I make these plane reservations?

Booking through BA, you would just lose the taxes/fees if it's less than $55.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter