I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called chase and the Best Buy chase pay is on the CSR for anyone it’s not targeted. It is not available for CSP though.
Hope that helps anyone considering this deal. now to get to Best Buy and get $300 in gift cards this week so I don’t miss out like I did at Xmas time

I did pick up a Barclay's AA business card but that was just last month so it's too soon to know if it reports to my personal credit report. I have not picked up any Citi AA business cards ... yet.

I'm curious about these too since that would be another way for me to get AA points, though with Delta giving Alaska a run for number of flights per day out of Seattle I end up flying them more often than AA if Alaska doesn't work. But I know DL isn't really worth collecting, I used to always collect AS but now that they aren't in an alliance or whatever any more I couldn't and had to finally sign up for sky miles so I can earn miles on my SEA-MCO flight in Nov.

walmart.com --> $250 walmart gc --> Chase Pay @ check out. use @ walmart.

Why can my brain never think of these things!? I have so much to learn!

Called chase and the Best Buy chase pay is on the CSR for anyone it’s not targeted. It is not available for CSP though.
Hope that helps anyone considering this deal. now to get to Best Buy and get $300 in gift cards this week so I don’t miss out like I did at Xmas time

Didn’t someone post earlier that chase told them the opposite....csp non targeted and not avail on csr?

I'm curious about these too since that would be another way for me to get AA points, though with Delta giving Alaska a run for number of flights per day out of Seattle I end up flying them more often than AA if Alaska doesn't work. But I know DL isn't really worth collecting, I used to always collect AS but now that they aren't in an alliance or whatever any more I couldn't and had to finally sign up for sky miles so I can earn miles on my SEA-MCO flight in Nov.

I will check in a couple of months and let everyone know. FWIW, the Starwood Preferred Guest Amex SPG points transfer 1:1 to AA, AS and DL and they kick in an additional 5,000 points for every 20,000 SPG point transfer to an airline. So effectively it earns 1.25 per dollar. I am pretty sure a number of us on the DISchurners Reddit thread have an SPG business card link. The reason I use the SPG for nearly all of my non category spending is the fact that they have over 30 airline partners. Hope that helps :flower3:

Anyone know if the Barclay AA Aviator Biz posts to the personal credit report? That one only requires you to make a purchase for the bonus sign-up, no minimum spend required.

I’m just going by What Allen with chase pay told me. He said it’s available for all with CSR and not CSP. These customer service reps need to get it straight.
I agree. DPs don’t show an issue with csp. I’m not worried since I have it in writing. May ask again about csr.

I agree. DPs don’t show an issue with csp. I’m not worried since I have it in writing. May ask again about csr.

I agree it's been very confusing. I have a targeted email for my CSP but my husband has never received anything regarding his CSR. We've been kinda waiting for the dust to settle somewhat on this to see how it all plays out but we don't want to wait too long either.

Ok...I think I'm ready to jump on the amex spg business card (I'll use a member referral) just a quick rundown please of how to fill out app? I plan to use it for my paypal/ebay/etc type sales (minimal stuff tho) and I use my ss # as tax id? is that all I need to remember? It's either this or another card I'm trying to decide on...get some points for a future WDW stay (in a couple of years,like banked) or try for a card that will give me some cash back for travel purchases within the next 6 months. The future stay has way more value.....

Ok...I think I'm ready to jump on the amex spg business card (I'll use a member referral) just a quick rundown please of how to fill out app? I plan to use it for my paypal/ebay/etc type sales (minimal stuff tho) and I use my ss # as tax id? is that all I need to remember? It's either this or another card I'm trying to decide on...get some points for a future WDW stay (in a couple of years,like banked) or try for a card that will give me some cash back for travel purchases within the next 6 months. The future stay has way more value.....
Use your SSN as tax id number. Business name just use your name. I only put $100 or $200 as my annual income. Got instant approval with $15k limit, though they did lower my personal card limit.

Use your SSN as tax id number. Business name just use your name. I only put $100 or $200 as my annual income. Got instant approval with $15k limit, though they did lower my personal card limit.

Word is Amex business application forms have been updated to require at least 4-digits (min $1000) for annual revenue.

thanks- will this go into my same acct page as my personal?

Think @amalone1013 covered it. SSN as TaxID, Sole Prop as Business Entity Structure, and Annual Revenue I used 1K I believe. I logged in when prompted if I was an existing customer and some of the information pre-populated, but what's more important for me when I logged in during the app with my existing login is, NO hard pull! I think other DPs also have stated that if you are an existing custy, there's a chance they won't do a HP. I got approved for a 24K CL which is grossly excessive :crazy2:

Word is Amex business application forms have been updated to require at least 4-digits (min $1000) for annual revenue.
Good to know for next time.

Do you hear that? I think it's my ebay sales increasing... :rotfl:

I think you can set it up as a separate account, which I tried to do but messed up somewhere along the way. I just use the multiple tab trick when I check for offers.

For some reason, even though I logged in during the app and it pre-populated the info, after I was approved, it prompted me to create a separate login, which I was fine with since this helps with Amex offers.

Think @amalone1013 covered it. SSN as TaxID, Sole Prop as Business Entity Structure, and Annual Revenue I used 1K I believe. I logged in when prompted if I was an existing customer and some of the information pre-populated, but what's more important for me when I logged in during the app with my existing login is, NO hard pull! I think other DPs also have stated that if you are an existing custy, there's a chance they won't do a HP. I got approved for a 24K CL which is grossly excessive :crazy2:
Did they lower your personal limits?

thanks ya'll! I'm itching for another spend.....(not that I'm spending a ton, but it's nice to have the rewards for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter