I love the luggage tags that came in the mail today!

JennSaint

DIS Veteran
I just got my vouchers etc. for our February trip and I just love the castle luggage tags they sent!! I am so excited for our trip!! :cool1: :cool1:

You must have booked thru AAA...we got them too...very cute!! DS was excited that he got his own for his luggage.

I got mine yesterday for our 2/8-2/14 trip! This is our families (Me, DH, DD8, DD5)first trip ever to WDW and we are sooooo excited!!! We are also staying at POFQ! Have a great trip!

Are they hologram tags with the castle and the night sky and then when you move it slightly, you see the fireworks?? Those are totally gorgeous. My daughter has one hanging off her bookshelf and she fiddles with it from time to time. She always says, Mommy, I want to go back and make more Wishes.

:wizard:

d4est said:
You must have booked thru AAA...we got them too...very cute!! DS was excited that he got his own for his luggage.

Actually I booked directly through WDTC.

SamIAm21 said:
Are they hologram tags with the castle and the night sky and then when you move it slightly, you see the fireworks?? Those are totally gorgeous. My daughter has one hanging off her bookshelf and she fiddles with it from time to time. She always says, Mommy, I want to go back and make more Wishes.

:wizard:

Yes they are the castle hologram tags! I love them!

JennSaint said:
Actually I booked directly through WDTC.
Hmm...sorry about that. Ours are the hologram ones with a castle, but they say AAA vacations on the bottom.

As these are very nice (from Oct trip ) the Gold Tink 50th from my DL is also very nice.

When I went in May we just got yellow tags, are there new fancy ones now?

Stitch, these aren't the DME yellow tags. These are just cute luggage tags you get, I think, when booking a package. I am STILL waiting for my DME tags.

I was excited to get them as well. Even the clear plastic envelope to hold the items was great to have! I see that coming in handy for water rides!

My husband and I leave on the 9th of Feb and booked thru WD Travel and have not recieved our tags yet,....should I be worried?

Perdie--did you book thru a TA or directly thru WDTC? Also, are you booked for a package or room-only?

Again, did you book directly with Disney or thru a TA? If you booked thru a TA, they get the stuff first & then mail it to you. I leave on the 1st, & my TA said she got my DME packet & mailed it out to me yesterday.

Does anybody know if these luggage tags are the standard issue now? Last year, we got the Tinkerbell ones, which I thought were just adorable. But I think it would be cool to have some different ones arrive in the mail for this trip. We booked our trip for Feb. 13-16 (24 days! Woo!) on Tuesday of this week, so obviously we haven't received anything yet. :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter