I love the luggage tags that came in the mail today!

Originally posted by d4est:
These are just cute luggage tags you get, I think, when booking a package.

Bummer, I'm room only so I guess I don't get them.

Are they sold anywhere or just from AAA. My DD;s would love them.

It is only my guess that they are given out to people who booked a package. I could be wrong.

It seems they are "standard issue," as everyone here are reporting getting the exact same ones.

I don't think you can buy them anywhere...but you could check with your local AAA office.

d4est-I was originally booked with a package and many changes later we are room only in order to recieve a AAA discount-directly thru WDTC, but I thought that the Magical Express picks up your luggage by finding all the luggage with the disney tags on them? How will they know which luggage is ours?

^ That's my post (forgot to log out of my husband's name when I opened uo the site) :)

Ahh, you are talking about the DME tags. You will probably receive them about 10-12 days before you leave. I thought you were talking about the castle luggage tags. DME tags are bright yellow and come separately.

Oh that makes sense! I didn't know there was a difference! When we went to DL we got gold 50th anniversary tags-I thought we would get the same ones again!! well, now i feel better-so i guess i should get them next week. Thanks! :yay:

Oh, I must be looking for the DME tags too. Thanks for the clarification. Maybe I will get mine next week! :thumbsup2

Wow! Good for you...exciting! I am down to 9 days & still don't have them. I am hoping for tomorrow.

:hippie: First time to Disney World and first post for me! I have been reading ALL the posts on everything and am really getting excited about our first trip (DH & me!)!!! My hologram tags (for personal luggage - not the Magical Express Ones) came a week ago -- and I hadn't even noticed the fireworks in them!!! 21 days to go! I did book thru WDW. :banana:

:welcome: to the Dis!! A fair warning...this place is addictive. Enjoy your trip!

Thanks for the welcome. I am already addicted but was rather shy about joining in. I think I have most of the abbreviations down!

I am just loving ALL the little things WDW sends about my upcoming trips. Little maps, little reminders AND the luggage tags!

I've gotten so much good info from all of you!!! (I'm ready to go with lanyards, moleskin & bodyglide/non-blister stuff plus trying not to over-plan so DH and I can hang loose & have fun and not be uptight!)

AAA gets the exacat same stuff that anyone who books a WD Travel Company package with WDTC (direct or through another travel agent) gets. Their stuff is just branded with AAA. The WD Travel Co brochures are the same etc. Only AAA has this agreement with WDTC. (worked with AAA for 2 of the 10 years I've been a travel agent)

Ohhhh...I'm jealous! They sound very pretty! But not worth $2000 more than we're going to pay for a pool home.

Well, relief is in the air. I got my DME tags & info today. Now I can just sit back & dream of Disney! pixiedust:

I'm hoping that my AAA TA calls me tomorrow and says that my tags are in. I guess all of our travel documents came, but the tags were sent out seperately. She said they mailed them out on the 12th and as of last Fri, she still didn't have them. I called again today, but she was out of the office! :( We leave in 17 days, 12 hours, and 18 mins. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter