I made all ADRs for our group of 8...now we are 11.

WeLoveLilo05

DIS Veteran
I made all our ADRs for our group of 8 for Aug and now we have become a group of 11.
So now my question is this, my parents and sis are the newly added 3, can my mom call and try and get ressies for 11 at the places I have already made ADRs for, and if they can accommodate 11 then can I cancel all my ADRs for 8 right after.
And if they CAN'T accommodate the 11 of us then can I just have her make ADRs for around that time for her, my dad, and sis?
OR can they just add 3 to mine w/o canceling out my ressies?

Is this confusing?

And since we are now considered a "grand gathering" (not making ressies for any of those special meals tho, we weren't considered a GG before b/c we have a child who is 2) do they do anything special?

They cannot add to an existing reservation. The best you can do is hope to get reservations for 11 and then cancel the reservations for 8 after. Parties this large must be booked by phone; you cannot do online.

Yes, she can make reservations for parties of 3 if you don't want to hassle with rebooking/cancelling the ones for 8. But you won't be seated together. Even in a group of 11, there's a possibility you will not be seated at the same table anyway (although they will try their best to accommodate).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter