• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I may have lost our annual passes...

3littlecuties

DIS Veteran
Before covid, we purchased park tickets and then later upgraded them to annual passes. I have the original tickets but not the annual passes. They show up online under MyDisneyExperience though so I must have linked them when I first got them. We never activated those passes but plan to do so next week. We are planning to use old Magic Bands (I hope they work!) and the passes are linked to our names online so should we be ok without the actual plastic card annual passes?

Yeah if they show up online, just go to guest services to active them. You bought tickets online and then called to convert to AP?

I'm not even sure if I have my card anymore, I just use the app - or the virtual card it create in my Apple Wallet. I show it for the shopping or dining discounts, and it works to get you in the park as well... if you don't want to use a magic band.

You can use your MBs to get in the park but if you want the discount, sometimes they are going to ask to see the pass. Just pop into any GS and they can give you new ones. I went to the one in MK over across from the Christmas Store and got a new one because I wanted the one with the 50th on it (I had the yellow one). It didn't take 2 min. to do.

Yes...I called to convert to AP. I can see the passes in the app and I have old Magic Bands. I just wasn't sure if I would need the actual cards for any reason.

When we activate passes on our way into a park, we stop at a ticket window to do so... and get a plastic card (which you often need for the discounts) at the same time.

Yes...I called to convert to AP. I can see the passes in the app and I have old Magic Bands. I just wasn't sure if I would need the actual cards for any reason.
If you can see the passes in the app you are fine. You can pick them up / activate them either at guest services, or at the ticket booths. The ticket booths will likely have shorter lines.

In addition to showing them for discounts, the cards function as tickets as well, in case someone loses their MB or doesn't want to wear it when tapping into a park or a LL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter