I miss the Food & Wine Festival we used to have!

I will be doing the Arts next January for the first time. Still doing F&W next year, but in Sep instead Oct to take advantage of the cheaper DVC point rates.

I miss how much fun the Food & Wine Festival used to be. I loved the daily wine tastings and speakers from those wineries. The daily cooking with chef classes etc. we went to the Party of the Senses several times and it was so much fun.
Agreed. Seems really lazy on Disney's part. Most of the special events had an added charge, so it baffles me as to why they have not come back. Disney missing the opportunity to upsell us? Hard to believe.

Before the shutdown my wife and I did a food and wine paring at Spice Road Table. Absolute blast. It was not cheap, but very worth it!

Come on Disney!!!

Most of the special events had an added charge, so it baffles me as to why they have not come back. Disney missing the opportunity to upsell us?
Not only that but for many of the product ones - as I understand it - the products paid to be there and/or provided everything so no cost to Disney - it was all marketing expense for those companies to get the product exposure

I'm really surprised it has not come back

We returned from our F&W on October 24 and both agreed that the reason we enjoyed the vacation was the weather. F&W is a shadow of its former glory and really not worth the time. Except, the Canadian steak served - good portion at a good price = yum

Rearranging and cleaning out some things in our basement this last weekend and I ran across an old menu of items to sign up for at the Food & Wine festival. I think it was from 2009??? I couldn't believe all the options available! Wine and cheese pairings, Party for the Senses (multiple dates), vertical wine tastings, lunches, Equisite Evenings, and much much more. The food booths were almost an after thought. Sad how much this event has shrunk to what it is now, which is virtually nothing compared to past years. And I think it was morphing into its present sad state before Covid hit too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter