I need A/C!!! Please list places that have it...

TruBlu

DIS Veteran
Please list any place on the dining plan that has A/C. My boys will not eat if they are hot, and we are going mid-June.
;)

all the sit downs have a/c and some of the counter servies do. you'll just have to fine the counter services that do.

The counter services that are inside buildings have AC--like the one by the American Experience at Epcot, inside the Land pavilion at Epcot, etc.. There is one in Tommorowland at MK. ? name at MGM (commissary?)
You can clearly see whether the counter is in a building with seating or whether you take your food to an outside area. Sorry, I've never really paid attention to the real names of the CS places...

All of the table service places are air conditioned.

All of these are to the best of MY MEMORY (subject to forgetfullness and moments of brain cloud) so just take this as a mostly correct suggestion. If anyone can find error please correct

CS with A/C
ANIMALKINGDOM
Restaurantasaurus
Pizzasafari
Tusker House
(flame tree is one of our favorites but seating is outside, there is shade but no big cool off)

MAGIC KINGDOM
Cosmic Rays
Coumbia Harbor House
Pinnochio Village Haus
I think Pecos Bill and El Pirata???not sure
there are also some others that have A/C but most of the seating is outside so you can not count on them for a cool off

MGM
ABC commisary
Flatbread Grill
Toy Story Pizza planet--we have always eaten outside not sure of avail seating inside

EPCOT
Electric Umbrella
Sunshine Seasons-land
In World Showcase many of the CS are outdoor seating, there is usually a shaded area
Yakatori House(Japan) , Liberty Inn (America), and Tangerine Cafe (Morroco)
all have some indoor seating.

I can't think of a TS that does not have A/C. Many of the rides and attractions are airconditioned as well which cools you off periodically throughtout the day. We always get hot at MK I think because of the crowds and a meal at Crystal Palace or at Cosmic Ray's is always a nice break for us. Lots of seating at both and nice and cool. Hope this helps some

I believe that in the World Showcase the only CS place with AC is the American Pavillion. We ate there last summer just because of the AC.

Backlot Express in MGM.

Tangeriene Cafe has indoor seating but no air conditioning---but usually manages to be comfortable, especially at night.

I think the counter-service in Germany is air-conditioned. It's way in the back and it's very dark, so if nothing else that would keep it cool. I'd never noticed how few of the WS CS places have it...but many are still worth it. Some do benefit from the air-conditioning blowing out of the shops.

Also in Epcot, Fountainview Bakery, although seating is limited.

Restaurantasaurus in AK? Just a glorified McD's, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter