I need a little help please...

lmadam

Earning My Ears
Julia & Nicks mom made me the most gorgeous name designs for my family trip because I have not one ounce of anything crafty in my body. :rolleyes2 I printed them out perfectly after reading all of your tips and I ironed the first one on. When I pulled back the transfer paper the design looked cracked and peely like it was faded and washed a hundred time already. I tried it again with a little more pressure and heat but it wasn't much better. Do I need to use better paper or am i missing something? I bought the paper from the rag shop the brand is tulip. :confused3 :crazy: Thanks for your help.

I've never used the tulip brand. I've always used the Avery paper that I get at Walmart and have never had the experience that you describe. Other people swear by the kind they buy on ebay. Maybe someone else has some words of wisdom.

Deb

I have made quite a few tshirts, and it could be a few things.
I used the hp type one time on a gray shirt and they were meant for light shirts so you could barely see it. So make sure you are using the right type for the right color. I like the avery ones the best.
Also you may have pressed too hard, so that the fabric is coming thru.
I have tried using less pressure and it seems to help.
I also wash them inside out and don't leave them in the dryer very long.
This helps them to last a little longer.

Hope I helped.
Marnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter