I need help on a San Diego hotel!

SilverCeladon

Mouseketeer
Oh man..is this hard! I booked Comfort Inn but I think I'm going to cancel. I think I want to stay near Horton Plaza/gaslamp area. Any recommendations? Thanks!

You could try the Embassy Suites. That is within walking distance of the Gaslamp District and also Seaside/Shoreline Village.

We liked the Embasy Suites and the free breakfast is an added bonus. If money is no object, right across the street is the Hyatt I believe and we had a very nice stay there too.

We stayed at the Omni in January, and loved it. It's right on top of where you want to be.

We stayed at the Hilton Gaslamp in June. Literally right outside the entrance to the GL District. TONS of great shopping, restaurants, close to PETCO park. I am picky and thought it was a really really nice hotel. Great concierge.

We've booked the Omni. The rates are great on their website. Signed up for their guest program which has extra benfits attached. Decided on this as it looked like it was more 'in the middle of the activity'. As we are only in SD for a short time it seemed the best choice.

We stayed at the Hard Rock for my finance's birthday. Completely awesome!! They ugraded us to a suite when we told the receptionist it was her birthday. You get automatic access to their clubs for being a guest. And we found out, that's where everyone goes. It's right next to Petco park at the start of the gaslamp district. We even got to ride in the elevator with one of the band members from Journey when we checked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter