I need help please.

DocDwarf

Earning My Ears
I posted this in the Disney Resorts forum, but someone suggested that I might get more information in this forum.

Ok, here is my situation. I had a reservation at the Best Western Lake Buena Vista (one of the Downtown Disney hotels) for early February. Ok, so at this point my biggest concern is killing the 2 months til the trip. Well, I decide to get adventurous and try out priceline to see if I could get a nicer hotel in Disney for not much more money. I had never used priceline but that didn't stop me from requesting a 4 star hotel for $100.00 a night.

They not only excepted, they upgraded me to a 5 star resort. I now have reservations at the Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa. Now I have never stayed at an off property hotel and that is my question. They tell me that they have complimentary transportation to the Magic Kingdom and I figure that we can take a bus there and then another to Epcot or MGM or AK.

I guess I'm just curious...do you all think I screwed up, or was this a good thing. If anyone has stayed at this resort, I'd love any information you could give me.

Thanks in advance.

DocDwarf

Yes, the Wyndham Palace is a nice hotel and gets lots of favorable reviews here.

All the downtown disney hotels share buses. The bus to the MK drops you off at TTC and then you can take the monorail or boat to the MK. There are separate buses for each park.

Hercamore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter