I need help to advert disaster :(

MomNatalie

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow Disney fans,

I thought I had everything lined up (got flights, got tickets, got hotels and transportation) for my daughter to join her friends for their 16th birthday celebration at Disneyland on Oct 27 and Oct 28, but we didn’t have her park reservations. Because of my mistake, her chance to be with them in the parks is not possible. I’m hoping against hope that someone here can help me, maybe there’s a way to see if someone switches their reservation days? Or maybe by a miracle a local person could be flexible and choose a different day to free up a spot for her? (Could I offer them a Disney gift card as a thank you?) Or maybe I could find out that week if someone got sick and needed to delay their reservation for a different day?
I feel so, so terrible to be asking for this help, but don’t know what else to do.
I’m open to any ideas of how I might overcome this problem I’ve created. This is embarrassing and I know it’s not fair to be hoping for someone else to help me fix this.

Signed,
Sad mom, Natalie

I don’t think you can transfer park reservations to others- they’re tied to a specific ticket. If a reservation is released, it may (or may not) be re-released into the availability pool.

I think on-site guests at onsite hotels have access to a separate pool of reservations. If so, that may be a possibility.

I don’t know If a VIP tour ressie would override the lack of a park ressie. it wouldn’t be cheap, if any are still available.

I don’t think you can transfer park reservations to others- they’re tied to a specific ticket. If a reservation is released, it may (or may not) be re-released into the availability pool.

I think on-site guests at onsite hotels have access to a separate pool of reservations. If so, that may be a possibility.

I don’t know If a VIP tour ressie would override the lack of a park ressie. it wouldn’t be cheap, if any are still available.
Thanks, those are basically the thoughts I had. I might look at on-site hotels

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter