I Need Help!!! WDW Florist Website ???

Jazz's Mom

Earning My Ears
I know that I'm not completely crazy, so could someone, anyone, tell me if there is a website for WDW Florist. I know that I've been on a site that you could look through different baskets that can be sent to your room, such as wine and cheese, or baskets for the kids. PLEASE HELP!!! I can't find it anywhere. It's going to be my DH's b'day when we go to the world and I really want to do something special! Thanks!!!!:bounce:

I looked on the other boards and they said their website wasn't up yet but the phone number is 1-407-827-3505 Hope this helps! They can fax you info
Mrsmom

Don't know about the website . But I did use the service a couple of years ago, picked up a booklet when I was there and then called in what I wanted. My BIL was very pleased with the selections as it was a gift for his 50th birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter