I Paid Someone $5 for a Catchy Trip Report Title, and This is All I Got-Updated 12/29

Every time I read the end of TR it makes me a little sad. But you were able to get full enjoyment out of the resort!:thumbsup2

We did get full enjoyment out of the resort....loved it! And you will be there soon!

I like the different pictures of the resort again, taken from the viewpoint of someone who is leaving the next day. It attaches a different emotion to the pictures.

Yeah, you start taking pictures to remember it by.

It's those comments in the mind that worry me! Well, I hope to hear more from you from now on. Comment away...that's what makes it fun!

:lmao::rotfl: Worry not! I am mostly just funny in my own mind. :rotfl2: I think that catching up via links caused me to save all those great and wonderful comments and then I most likely forgot to leave them in person.

:lmao::rotfl: Worry not! I am mostly just funny in my own mind. :rotfl2: I think that catching up via links caused me to save all those great and wonderful comments and then I most likely forgot to leave them in person.

I know what you mean. As the thread-starter I don't mind it if you comment from something way back in the beginning of the trip report, but if I'm catching-up on somebody else's thread I'm afraid it'd be rude to comment on something really old, causing a break in the flow of the current topic of conversation. Kinda weird.

Great update except for the bats. Yuck!!! Night googles, wow, what will they think of next.

We are going to MK 12/20. We are only going for the weekend and to MK but going to try to check out some resorts for the Christmas decorations.

Great update except for the bats. Yuck!!! Night googles, wow, what will they think of next.

As much as I wouldn't want to have a bat touching me, I thought that from a distance they were strangely beautiful.

We are going to MK 12/20. We are only going for the weekend and to MK but going to try to check out some resorts for the Christmas decorations.

Sounds wonderful. I'm jealous! I hear that Wilderness Lodge is one you'll definitely want to see, and Jambo House at Animal Kingdom Lodge is good too.

As you can see from the title, and as many of you suspected, I had a hard time narrowing down my favorite pictures into a number that would fit into a single post. There were so many different “types” of pictures -- food, photopass, action, etc. I know it was suggested to “just show all of ‘em”, and while that’s tempting, I’m going to resist doing that, but will show my favorites over a few posts (don’t laugh!).

So, at the risk of it looking like my life passing before my eyes….on with the show!

img_0405.jpg

img_0485.jpg

img_0516.jpg

img_0523.jpg

img_0534.jpg

img_0541.jpg

img_0614.jpg

img_0687.jpg

img_0692.jpg

img_0705.jpg

img_0717.jpg

img_0735.jpg

img_0749.jpg

img_0750.jpg

img_0762.jpg

img_0793.jpg

img_0873.jpg

img_0884.jpg

img_0898.jpg

In the next installment: Greatest Hits – Vol. 2

Link to next installment

I love the pictures... the one at Kidani with the fireplace is GREAT but i still have to say my favorite one is at 50's ===getting spoon fed the veggies is completely hysterical!

i really enjoyed reading your trip report. i have been debating on whether or not to use the Photopass option on our upcoming trip, but after seeing the great pictures, i think we will splurge this time and do it.

great pictures!

so...when are you starting your ptr?:rolleyes1

I love the pictures... the one at Kidani with the fireplace is GREAT but i still have to say my favorite one is at 50's ===getting spoon fed the veggies is completely hysterical!

I agree with you...the force-fed-greens photo is definitely in my top 5, maybe top 3.

i really enjoyed reading your trip report. i have been debating on whether or not to use the Photopass option on our upcoming trip, but after seeing the great pictures, i think we will splurge this time and do it.

:welcome: Jasper Dale!

Regarding Photopass, for planning the trip I joined another website (I don't know what the rules are on here for mentioning companies/websites, maybe someone can clue me in) that goes by the initials T.G.M. (PM me if that's not enough of a hint. I think I can also get you a referral discount if you're interested.) Anyway, on their forums I joined a "Photopass share" group and it made the cost much more palatable. Okay, WAY more palatable.

great pictures!

Thank you Cherie.

Okay, okay....soon....can't fight it! I know I'll need to start one before this one ends so I can steer people over to it.

Title suggestions?

Should I go with a similar theme as this one, with something like:

I'm Determined Not to Have a Lame TR Title This Time -- Ooops, Too Late

or, try to keep it more descriptive of the trip?

or, try to keep it more descriptive of the trip?

Thought of one along these lines:

The Most Expensive Free Trip Ever

...which is something I said to DW yesterday, because although she'll earn part of the trip as an incentive through her direct-selling business, we'll have to buy-in 1 kid (or leave 1 at home, hmmmm, :scratchin ) because the trip is for four, the "travel allowance" won't cover all of the airfare, we're going to upgrade the tickets and add days, etc. etc.

Fantastic update, love the pictures again... kind of strange, but I feel somewhat nostalgic watching them... why? I don't know, it wasn't my trip! Maybe because I keep thinking the TR is coming to an end soon :sad1:

Title suggestions?

The unique title of you TR really caught my eye, and I got hooked because of your jokes and the beautiful pics. Perhaps you should keep following the formula :lmao:

Tribilín;34624016 said:
Fantastic update, love the pictures again... kind of strange, but I feel somewhat nostalgic watching them... why? I don't know, it wasn't my trip! Maybe because I keep thinking the TR is coming to an end soon :sad1:

Thanks. Oh, you're just an old softy Tribilín.

Tribilín;34624016 said:
The unique title of you TR really caught my eye, and I got hooked because of your jokes and the beautiful pics. Perhaps you should keep following the formula :lmao:

Thanks for the input.....still time to think. Maybe come up with something completely different. Uh oh, that sounds like Monty Python.

Just read the whole thing! Loved it, great job:thumbsup2!

Thank you Cando86! And a big :welcome: to you!

Ah, the memories! :goodvibes

Great pics (again). My favorite is the one of the girls on the coaster...is it BTMRR? I don't remember.

Ooh! I don't remember the mime pic, I like that one!

Lovely pics, can't wait for volume 2!

Thanks for the input.....still time to think. Maybe come up with something completely different. Uh oh, that sounds like Monty Python.

Well.. since a lot of people is waiting for your PTR I guess you can't name it "Nobody expects the glennbo123's PTR!" :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter