I see that the castmember only area disappeared again!!!!!!!!

BostonTigger

<font color=purple>I want the Swiss Family Treehou
Why is it the Cast Member area is the one that disappears? I think maybe you guys need to rethink the host of this site.

steven

Where is the private cast member board?
Help please.
It was a great place to talk to other cm all over the world. I am a DLP cm.
Caromama2000

The access to the cm board should be fixed now. If you are still having trouble today, please let us know.

If you are new to the cm board, please e-mail WebmasterMichelle at michelle@wdwinfo.com and INCLUDE your DIS user name and place of employment. She will set up your access. :D

Still having trouble today. The CM Board has appeared and disappeared from my list of boards that I can see several times since the boards have moved. I have e-mailed Webmaster Michelle with all of the necessary information, but since I have been able to see it sometimes, but not others (including right now) I don't know whether I have been granted access or not.

I just don't get it. i had the CM site open all day at work today. It was RIGHT THERE on my list of FORUMS. now, i am home, guess what? CM BOARD is GONE again! i can't figure this out. I have no access from home. Cookies are turned on here and at work, what is going on? it appears it is happening alot to others too. :mad:

I've let Alex know you are still having trouble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter