I think I may be obsessed..LOL

BLTLDZ

Loving our DVC :)
So tonight, I am driving home from work, and I see a Reddish colored van, and I thought it was the disney van...The "best kept secret" van. :rotfl2:

Oh boy...then I realized I am in NY. December can't come soon enough!!! LOL

i am so right here with you...Have anyone ever seen one of the "Office MAX" trucks.....besides the logo they have all these balls different colored strings. On the back of the truck there are three balls that really have a familiar shape of a certain famous mouse associated with Disney. It brings back to the "World" every time I see it...

At my school there is a set of couch-like seats in the lobby area. One day I looked down at it and saw that one of the patterns on it looks like a mis-shaped hidden mickey and now that is all I notice when I sit on them

Ok, let's be honest here, if you are obsessed with Disney, you are in the right place, savvy? :-)

I'm going to move this to the theme parks community board.

I was making dessert for a cookout that I was invited to. I had planned on making a cheesecake, which I did end up making, but the cheesecake ended up looking like Mickey! LOL! It had the main 9" cheesecake and 2 4-1/2" chocolate cheesecakes for ears. I took a couple of pics, but just haven't uploaded them yet. As soon as I do, I'll be sure to post them.

Until next time,
John

I was making dessert for a cookout that I was invited to. I had planned on making a cheesecake, which I did end up making, but the cheesecake ended up looking like Mickey! LOL! It had the main 9" cheesecake and 2 4-1/2" chocolate cheesecakes for ears. I took a couple of pics, but just haven't uploaded them yet. As soon as I do, I'll be sure to post them.

Until next time,
John

:rotfl: Too funny.!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter