I WANT AN "AP" CODE!

I know :)

I just really excited to go back to the World!

Hopefully they will have some rooms available for the WL and PORS.

We are splitting a stay between those two resorts.

We decided to go back in Dec. as well. We will be taking DM for the first time in 15 years. She can't wait to see DGD with the characters. We have never gone twice in a year so we are really saving to make it nice. I hope we can get an AP rate. Now we just have to wait and try to make some green. ::MickeyMo

www.affordabledisney.com get on the newsletter mailing list. I have no idea about any attatched strings fees, memberships. I just got on their maling list. The deal is on their home page as well as the the newsletter but says to get the newsletter...which I got for free. But I'm not going in nov/dec so I didnt look at what you have to do to get the deal.

I'm in the same boat as guys are. I know I can't do anything with my Dec 30-31 reservation at the Polynesian, but I will beable to atleast get an AAA rate for my other reservation Jan 1-8 at the Polynesian when the AAA rates come out for that time this summer. I would love to get an AP rate instead, but knowing I will get atleast 15% off ($106.60 off a night x 7 = $746.20 savings :). )

Codes for the timeframes of 9/30/2004 to 12/25/2004 were released on August 25, 2004. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter