I want my magic band+

Our trip isn’t until November. I’ve looked at all of the designs and now I’m wondering if I should wait a little longer to see if they release new designs or just order now? Any advice?!

Some very cute options. It says I have 10 days but I want to ensure they go to the resort and not got mailed here (I don't trust they will be delivered on time) so thinking I will order tomorrow. Hopefully they won't be sold out 🤞

Our trip isn’t until November. I’ve looked at all of the designs and now I’m wondering if I should wait a little longer to see if they release new designs or just order now? Any advice?!
I'm in the same boat. My friends who we are going with are asleep and I don't know what they'd choose.

DH woke me up out of the blue at 6:30am to say they were online. I’m a grump when I get woken up before my alarm but that was a pleasant surprise. We got two MB+ for our trip next month! I went with the WDW Four Parks one & DH went with the Pride one.

So this time I called they were able to do it. Then I got you can't access this because it is English only. Then them saying they can't find my original order number and I wasn't allowed. Only for me to go back to the reservation page and pick out the magic bands that way. And I got the page. I now paid more in long distance fees than the discount. Oh Disney. I got it so now I can rest a bit.

We are going in November and just purchased ours. I got the 4 parks and DD16 got the princess one. I think more designs will come out but we are happy with our selections.

Got my five for our August 3rd trip! Just in time too since today was my last day to order.
Millennium falcon
Darth vader
Grogu
Tinkerbell< the artwork is so pretty!
Princesses

We are going in November and just purchased ours. I got the 4 parks and DD16 got the princess one. I think more designs will come out but we are happy with our selections.
Yeah I ended up just buying from these options. We actually have a split stay so if they come out with more later on that I like I will just order another on the other stay if I feel inclined! I also got 4 parks for myself, my mom got the navy 50th and I ordered grogu for my dad because he said just plain black, but that’s no fun.
I'm in the same boat. My friends who we are going with are asleep and I don't know what they'd choose.
I sent screenshots to my family to pick at 6am this morning and they didn’t decide until 5 minutes ago. As far as I can see nothing is sold out yet so just send them the options and let them pick! Just give them a time limit just in case lol.

Yeah I ended up just buying from these options. We actually have a split stay so if they come out with more later on that I like I will just order another on the other stay if I feel inclined! I also got 4 parks for myself, my mom got the navy 50th and I ordered grogu for my dad because he said just plain black, but that’s no fun.

I sent screenshots to my family to pick at 6am this morning and they didn’t decide until 5 minutes ago. As far as I can see nothing is sold out yet so just send them the options and let them pick! Just give them a time limit just in case lol.

I woke my daughter up at 630 am to pick her design. She’s 16 so being woken up that early on summer vacation usually doesn’t go well but she popped up and chose her MB. I was kinda surprised. Lol

My friends just replied so we got in before the gates open to everyone. Yay!

Yay! We just ordered ours for our end of September trip. I chose Tinkerbell and my DD10 chose the Ohana band. I did have to go incognito to check out because the payment method section would not populate so if anyone is having check out problems try that!

We are going in October and I went ahead and ordered because I worry the selection will not be as plentiful.

I’m currently here at Disney Springs and the line to get one is excessive! I’m guessing a couple hours wait!

Just got ours ordered for our October trip! I was pleasantly surprised that there were no delays to check out and the charge went through immediately :)

Special shout-out to the folks who were already saying last week that Disney dropped the ball on this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter