I want my magic band+

I ordered mine 2 days ago for Aug 19th trip. Still says in progress but should arrive in 7 business days.. fingers crossed!

Bought our MB+ on Wednesday. Received confirmation email shortly after. I could see in my bank account buildaband pending payment. Looked today, nothing. No sign of it being paid for. Anyone else?

Bought our MB+ on Wednesday. Received confirmation email shortly after. I could see in my bank account buildaband pending payment. Looked today, nothing. No sign of it being paid for. Anyone else?

I just checked and the charge went through on my card. I ordered Wednesday morning too.

Well I ordered Wednesday and the system froze after I hit the buy now and it didn’t go through but my card was charged. I changed to incognito and used a different card and it went through. The pending charge on the card for the order that didn’t go through dropped off and then reappeared the next day. Waiting to see what happens. I think the charge on my other card has stayed pending the whole time since I ordered though it could have dropped and returned.

Just checked and same thing, ordered Wednesday morning and the charges were pending the last few days, but today no charge at all. Still showing as processing in MDE. Funny enough, I reserved a cabana on Tuesday, and still have no record of paying, not pending charges or anything, yet when I called them to verify it went through they're showing it's been paid in full. Seems they are having issues with their system this week!

The charge is now missing from my account activity but order still says in progress.

I ordered mine on the 28th and it says it’s shipped and should arrive Monday.. fingers crossed!!! We leave on the 19th!

I ordered mine on the 28th and it says it’s shipped and should arrive Monday.. fingers crossed!!! We leave on the 19th!

Well they clearly aren’t shipping in any order. I ordered well before you and arrive a week before you. Mine are still lost in processing land - what a waste of money

Well they clearly aren’t shipping in any order. I ordered well before you and arrive a week before you. Mine are still lost in processing land - what a waste of money
It might also depend on how stocks are organized / the number of magic bands ordered etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter