i want to know how to make an image under 4,000 bytes

dancegrl1093

<font color=purple>I have been trying nonstop to w
so, i wanted to make my own avatar, and my only problem is that basically any image is too large. anyone want to explain how to change the size so it's uner 4,000 bytes????

I would copy the picture you want to use into Paint.

Save it - but be sure to save it as a JPG. If it saves as a BMP, it'll be too big.

thanks, i'll try both your ideas!!!!! oh, and milkabum, i love the lilo and stitch pictures in your signature!

dancegrl1093 said:
thanks, i'll try both your ideas!!!!! oh, and milkabum, i love the lilo and stitch pictures in your signature!

Would you mind posting the picture you want to use?

yeah, i am debating between a shopping one and a ballerina one................

ballerina.jpg

here it is, and it's saved as a jpg.

dancegrl1093 said:
ballerina.jpg

here it is, and it's saved as a jpg.

And if you right-click it, it's under 4,000 bytes. Told you saving it as a JPG would work. :confused3 :rotfl:

interesting..................... now i gotta totally try it............... :rotfl2:

Are you uploading it from your saved files, or as a URL? That may be the problem... At the bottom of the Avatar screen did you upload it from your saved files or did you just paste a URL in?

i pasted the url.................... i'll try it the other way though..........

whooooooooo! no longer am i known as the girl who never changed her avatar!!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

dancegrl1093 said:
whooooooooo! no longer am i known as the girl who never changed her avatar!!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew there was a problem when I right clicked all the avatars of everyone who posted on this thread and yours had a different format lol

haha........................ yep...................... now that this worked, i gotta make/find a halloween avatar!!!!

yet again i started a thread's second page!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter