I Want to Surprise My Wife w/Something Nice Since She Works So Hard

bamagrad2000

Earning My Ears
So my wife works pretty hard with our kids and she really loves Disney. She never complains and has to be the best mom to our kids and a great wife.

I don't know a lot about the disboards, but she is always raving about this website and I always walk by and she's on it. We don't go to Disney a lot, but we've been planning this vacation for about 6 months or so.

I thought it might be nice to surprise my wife with something when we arrive just to make her dream vacation a little bit more magical -- you know, something small but thoughtful; not just roses or something. Do Disney folks prepare cool things in the rooms when you arrive or is there a cool song and dance I can have done for her, you know something *Disney Magic* that costs like 50 bucs or so.

We are going to be there about a week and are staying at a medium tier place there, I forgot the name of it.

Pics to follow if you give me a great idear.

Who knows; maybe the guy typing this out is your husband......... :yay: I made up the bamagrad name so don't use that as a reason to exclude you.

So my wife works pretty hard with our kids and she really loves Disney. She never complains and has to be the best mom to our kids and a great wife.

I don't know a lot about the disboards, but she is always raving about this website and I always walk by and she's on it. We don't go to Disney a lot, but we've been planning this vacation for about 6 months or so.

I thought it might be nice to surprise my wife with something when we arrive just to make her dream vacation a little bit more magical -- you know, something small but thoughtful; not just roses or something. Do Disney folks prepare cool things in the rooms when you arrive or is there a cool song and dance I can have done for her, you know something *Disney Magic* that costs like 50 bucs or so.

We are going to be there about a week and are staying at a medium tier place there, I forgot the name of it.

Pics to follow if you give me a great idear.

Who knows; maybe the guy typing this out is your husband......... :yay: I made up the bamagrad name so don't use that as a reason to exclude you.

I don't have any great ideas for you, but I just wanted to say...Awesome First Post!!

And, I'm pretty sure this isn't my husband typing. I already excluded myself as soon as I saw the "she never complains" part. :lmao:

What a sweet idea!

Maybe you could surprise her by arranging for your kids to go to one of the Children's Activity Centers (they have them at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club Resort and Dolphin Hotel - and you should make reservations for you kids ahead of time) or in-room childcare, and go out for a nice dinner, just the two of you. :goodvibes

What a great husband! Why not surprise her with a carriage ride out of POR? They can accommodate up to 5 guests (2 adults and 3 kids). If it's just the 2 of you, it can be VERY romantic. It's also not terribly expensive. I've done it twice.
29 trips to Disney World and counting...nex:dance3:t stop POFQ March 2014

I don't have any great ideas for you, but I just wanted to say...Awesome First Post!!

And, I'm pretty sure this isn't my husband typing. I already excluded myself as soon as I saw the "she never complains" part. :lmao:

hahahahaha

First, kudo's for going to this kind of effort. I'm sure you're going to find a winner for her (and you).
What does she love about Disney? What does she like to talk about? What are her favorite attractions or experiences?
One of the favorite memories I have for my girls and my wife was the "pick a pearl" opportunity at the Japan pavilion in epcot. After paying for my 2 disney daughters and my wife, they each picked out their own oyster. The CM's did a magnificent presentation. My youngest got a pearl. My oldest got one that was a bit larger. My wife picked an oyster that had dual pearls! It was a perfect outcome. We made the singles into necklaces and my wife still wears her earrings.
It was affordable, and while the gifts last, the memory of the experience will last even longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter