I was just sitting here wondering were all the "Old" timers went

Thanks so much Nat for starting this post off - and it is great to see so many of the "where are they" posters stopping by. Russ, you have a great memory!!! I am still hanging around - post whenever i have a chance. Hope to see more people stop by. Caroline

BTW - where is BridgetF, who began in Orlando and moved to Las Vegas? Are you still around Bridget?

Did someone say "OLD"?;)

I remember the start of this board. Kelsie was actually the first mod, and then I was asked to take over. It was my first mod assignment, and I was thrilled.

We mostly talked about salt and pepper shakers and cookie jars. Then the pins came along, and the rest is history.:D :D

I realized that y'all needed someone who was more pin savvy, so I moved onto the DVC board.

Tennisnut! Thanks for reminding me about altering those posts. That was one of my better moments, LOL.

I still don't have much of a pin collection, but I'll try to stop by more often.

Miss you!!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

Hi Regina,

Did you say "Cookie Jars", ok, it's not a Disney one but, I would never part with it. I have a Tony the Tiger cookie jar, I have had since I was a kid, I Love It!!!

I see a lot of names of people from the past that used to post, I miss you all!!

Hi,

David
Michael
Dave
Russ
Joette

Keep in touch with us, once and awhile, will ya!!

Going thru Pinpics and saw a bunch of Dalmation pins in a row and remembered someone who had the goal of collecting 101 different Dalmation pins (this is when there were maybe 10 on all of Pinpics!) Anyone remember who that was and if they succeeded?

Not yet Judith.. I certainly hope I can get around to it someday though!

Yep Lauri started the 101 collections.... but she then got me started, I'm stuck at about 65 puppies :)

Kathi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter