I was starting to go into withdrawal

I think things are back to normal for me. I was able to get here using my regular link. I think I will save all the links and numbers I collected over the last couple of days in case this happens again! We have Rogers.

I have Magma Highspeed & I can only get in throught the IP address. I am getting all my e-mail notifications to my subscribed threads but the links don't work. It's a real pain trying to navigate through them all. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. Webmaster Pete's explanation said it would take about 48 hours for it all to get "worked out" but it's been longer than that now. I hope it doesn't take too much longer.

I think things just came back to normal for me too. I'm in now on my Rogers account. Hopefully this is it, without the dis I started to develop a nervous twitch!

I've been going through major withdrawal. Still couldn't get on at home this morning -- we have Rogers but just managed to get on at work where it's sympatico, or at least I think it is.

Didn't realize how often I checked the boards til I couldn't do it.

Hopefully it will be ok now.

But of course Work is interfering!LOL

Let's hope Home Computer is working now!

Scratch
:smooth:

Funny thing that work!! It does interfere especially when you want to catch up on the last few days.

Hopefully it's working at home.

Originally posted by Scratch42
But of course Work is interfering!
TeeHee...I agree :teeth:. I work from home but I hate it when I have to do "real" work & it interrupts my DIS reading time ;) :).

I tried to get on on Monday and couldn't , so I emailed a Diser in Boston & she gave me the http # to get in, but it was really hard getting around the boards. I too was get email notices but not getting in. I think the problem is with the internet accesser ( I don't think that's a real word.. but you guys know what I mean)
I have Sympatico but I think the delays have to do with if you use MS Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, etc.....:o :o :o
Anyways it's great to be back & posting again,

You know you're addicted when.........

It's great to be back! and not having to go thru the back door!LOL

Luckily I had a lot of reports to print today, so while I printed, I DIS'd!

But alas, tomorrow is Friday and Payday! so no time to DIS!
I guess I will get up early tomorrow !

Talk later!

Scratch

:wave:

Hi Everyone:

I too enjoy reading the dis with my morning coffee.

I have been thinking about Kellyya, and hope her trip is going well. I just checked the weather in orlando a second ago and it was 51 F. It seems it will be in the low 60's for the next couple of days then into the low to mid 70's from monday on.

Bye,

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter