I was told I cannot put downpayment on CC...

jerryn2368

Mouseketeer
...I bought a 150 point BCV Resale.Is it just the direct purchases from Disney,that you can use a credit card?

Not sure about resale, but I know for sure you can use a Credit Card to pay your downpayment when you purchase directly from DVC.

HTH:wizard:

...I bought a 150 point BCV Resale.Is it just the direct purchases from Disney,that you can use a credit card?
Disney takes credit cards but most resale brokers do not. It makes sense given when you purchase from a reseller, most of the money you pay goes to the person selling the contract, not the broker. The broker makes a 10-12% commission, so giving up 3% of the contract price to the CC company would put a serious dent in their income, cutting their overall commission to 7-9%.

Understood..TY.
Disney takes credit cards but most resale brokers do not. It makes sense given when you purchase from a reseller, most of the money you pay goes to the person selling the contract, not the broker. The broker makes a 10-12% commission, so giving up 3% of that to the CC company would put a serious dent in their income.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter