I will NEVER go back to DisneyLand again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
minnietoo said:
Amy and Matt - nope not offended. I enjoy a great discussion. Amy you are right - we are moving way off topic and if that's the guideline for closing posts - then that should happen.

Thanks to you and everyone for a great discussion - I actually enjoy things when we can go back and forth and have a little fun along the way. But as you said Amy - things are not always seen the way they are intended when written instead of spoken live.

So again - thanks for the great discussion and I apologize if I was offensive to anyone.

And - let's agree to disagree on some things and still be OK with each other.
(just call me pollyanna) :wave:

Oh and too funny G8Rfan! :rotfl2:

Hey I've been checking back thinking I might have been doing the offending! Going back and forth is fun and usually on the Disneyland side that doesn't happen as much as I like since the threads are not as plentiful and there's no mug debate and pool hopping to discuss ;) . In any case I think when you read something, then read it again and again it does get easy to be offended and hurt or be misinterpreted by someone doing the rereading. Its not like when you are talking with someone and a facial expression helps to clear the message up a bit. And I love Polyanna, she was a smart, sensible gal!! (Just watched that movie not long ago, Polyanna could have cleared this thread up right quick.)

I know they were introducing the new bioscans machines and many of the older ones were not even online.
Now, they're actually tinkering around with fingerprint scanners. They were using some at MK. Not sure if they are going to replace all of the biometric ones with these.

To the OP: I'm sorry about the frustration you experienced. :( I cannot even imagine the frustration of having lost a ticket!! I'm also sorry about the rude cast members you experienced. That's just not right. :sad2: Someday, if you get the opportunity, maybe you'll want to visit Disneyland again. ::MickeyMo I hope that's the case. :)

I too hope that nothing I said came across as rude - and I agree 100% that CM should never be rude, but unfortunately, much like this never ending thread, it is hard to determine what one deems as rude...I agree too that we should all play Pollyanna - Glad game anyone????

andromedaslove said:
Here is the letter I am about to send to DisneyLand regarding our vacation this weekend. I have never been treated so badly at Disney World and couldn't have imagined that I would have been treated this way at DisneyLand.

That SUCKS! I hate to be interrupted! And to be spoken to by several CM's in a rude manner when YOU werent rude to them makes me :furious: !

Thank you for sending that letter! If MORE people had your "skittles", MAYBE DL would improve their Customer Service! That Guest Relations CM couldnt do anything for you,as she made VERY rudely clear, but to treat you poorly was way "bad form".

I just came back from WDW and I did lose my room key/park intrance cards and they were cheerfully replaced without the slightest headache!

BUT! There's rude PEOPLE employed by Disney everywhere! I experienced a couple at WDW too!
You were most unfortunate to get some REAL DOOZIES! GEEZ! That's a bummer.

Do send the letter! Everyone who has rudeness by a CM on their expensive vacations needs to speak up!

Guys, some of your are pretty rude, too, FYI.

I am replying to a previous reply regarding using Walt Disney World Park Hopper passes at Disneyland.....

You do NOT have to present your WDW Hopper Ticket at Guest Relations or the Ticket Booth.

Take your WDW Park Hopper DIRECTLY to the turnstile of DL or DCA. The cast member will page a lead, they will take your ticket, go verify it on a computer, remove one day from your WDW park hopper ticket and give you a one-day park hopper ticket to be used on that day only.

If you plan to use several days of your WDW Park Hopper at DL, you have to do this every single day; they do not exchange more than one day at a time. This may sound like a lot of hassle, but we did it three days in a row and it didn't take more than 30 seconds for the lead to show up and no more than 1-2 mins to have the one-day ticket in your hand and passing thru the turnstiles.

Great way to use up some single days left on multiple WDW Park Hopper tickets.

PLEASE don't waste your time waiting in line at Guess Relations or the Ticket Booths --- they cannot (or will not) give you the single day pass, they just direct you directly to the turnstiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter