I wish there were FPs for kids rides and Princess visits!

JulieNMM

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

I've been reading a bunch of threads about Fast Passes and how best to use them and it's making me think. I rarely use FPs because I rarely go on the rides where you can get them. Instead, I'm spending all my time waiting to get a Princess's autograph (sometimes a 30 min. wait!) or waiting for Dumbo or some other kiddy ride that doesn't have a FP.

Will they ever get FPs for kid things??!?!?!?!?!!!

OK, enough of my whining! :sunny:

JULIE

I found the best way to quickly get a Princesses autograph, is find out ahead of time where and when they will be, and then be there 5-10 minutes early. We did that for Snow White, and we were second in line. It was very quick!
For Belle, we went to the Princess shop and listened to her tell her story of how she met the Beast. It was nice and air conditioned in there, and then she did autographs afterwards. We didn't need hers by then, though, as we happened on her giving autographs earlier that day, and the line was short.

I know what you mean about the lines for the kiddy rides, though. When we go this year, we will be taking advantage of EE, and on the days we don't have EE, we will be showing up before the gates open, so we can be there before the lines get long.

expecially with the Peter Pan ride and Alice in Wonderland.
Alice is my favorite :sad2:
And every time I'v been the wait for Peter Pan is like 45 mins!

I agree DLP and WDW have fp in Fantasyland, we only did rides there on the day of EE and the day there was no EE but we got there first thing it was a nightmare on any other day.

We did Ariels Grotto that is like an expensive FP for princesses we only queued otherwise for the Snow Queen one day we queued for Cinderella, Fairy Godmother and a mouse and were assured we were going to see them and after 30 mins they walked off, what a huge dissapointment. I found on several occassions the character meetings to be badly organised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter