I wish we got rewards for.....

I'd like to earn rewards for Mrs. Meyers. I just placed an order today because they have free shipping, but it sure would have been nice to have earned something. I just love the way these cleaning products smell!

Lori

I think QR has everything!! :rotfl2: My DH wanted to buy a new amplifier for his guitar. I had been asking him to let me know when he was going to buy something over the internet because I wanted to check my reward programs first!! :teeth: Not sure he understands what this while "rewards thing" is about!! :rotfl2: He got kind of annoyed at me and said why did he have to ask "permission" before he bought something!! :)

Anyway, yesterday he tells me about the amplifier, which is a lot of money in my eyes. :scared1: I guess he thought I would feel better about it if he let me check out my reward programs because when I asked him where he was buying it from he actually told me!!! "Musician's Friend..." I never heard of it and figured there was NO way someone would have that listed. I checked at QR and -- wow -- there it was!!!!! :banana: So crazy, Disney-addicted me goes from being upset at the purchase amount of $1300 to being happy to be getting almost $39 in credits at QR!! Plus $13 in Disney Reward Dollars from Visa!! :lmao: Do you think there is hope for me????? :rotfl2:

There's no help for any of us, but that's okay :)

We're in the market for a new tent (camping trip in April), and I'm trying to figure out a way to get rewards for this purchase! :thumbsup2 Shopping is fun, and REVARDING (very, very, VERY Revarding!) ;)

I would love to see LLBean and coffeewhiz added but Alamo and Delta would be REALLY great (it's Disney related?).....can't hurt to ask :rolleyes1

wilson- I do the SAME thing. DH want sporting equipment for our boys. He was looking online..I say "DONT BUY ANYTHING!!!!! Let me first check my reward sites." He goes along with it NOW because he sees some of the cards coming in for our upcoming trip. Less $$ out of our bank account!

I also have told the childrens minstry lady at church to let ME order the items for our VBS from online. I did tell her about the points I would get and she said "Sure!"

Angela

I'd like to see Care-A-Lot Pet Supplies, and PetEdge - can you tell who I shop for online?! pluto:

Groceries! I used to get greenstamps from a grocery store near us and used them for giftcert.com. They don't give them anymore!:confused3

I haven't read this all the way through so forgive me if it's a repeat, but I'd love to see Bath & Body Works and Build-A-Bear! :)

Basin - I just got an email with a 20% off code! I would love to get rewards too for shopping there!

Okay in addition to my others listed... I would LOVE it if Williams-Sonoma offered a % back! :)

I would love if DH talked to me before buying something online. I keep telling him I get $$ for our trips vis online sites and he doesn't listen to me. I just lost out on $$ for Blockbuster when he signed up at the local store. I could just smack him for it.

I would like rewards for buying GC for fast food places (like school scrip). We always stock pile these before our trip. It's a long drive and we like to grab and go in the car.

Already talked to Dmitry about this.
I would love Classmates.com (the paid membership)

Amusement Park tickets would be nice. I live close to Hershey Park, Dorney Park and Great Adventure. Tickets aren't cheap!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter