Ideas for DL to LA day we leave Ca...

KatGarcia

Just Keep Swimming.
So DH and I are going to DL in June (for my bday) and we are spending a few days with friends then driving to Aneheim and then staying near DL for 5 days. The day we leave is a sat (the day of my birthday) and we leave from LAX but not until after 10pm that evening...should we try and spend the day in LA? What can we do? ANy ideas for birthday plans...a nice place to eat maybe? Or should we stay at DL and just go straight to the airport? Thanks all!

If you are going to have a car, I would recommend Santa Monica. It's not too far from the airport, and they have a lovely beach and a promenade with lots of shops and restaurants. You would deffinately be able to find a special birthday meal here, plus it is a nice relaxing way to spend an afternoon/evening after many days at DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter