If Checkout is at 11?

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
We are staying at the BCV and I understand that checkout is at 11. We don't leave until 4 to go to the airport. We checkout on Monday 12/5.

We have breakfast ressies at O'hana at 10:50. Can we come back to the resort and swim? Is that allowed? If so is there a place (locker room) for us to change our clothes in or take a shower?

This is our first trip home so we aren't quite sure of all of the rules yet.

Scratch this question. After looking at my flight itinerary we won't have time to go swimming. We have to be at the airport by 2pm.

Thanks anyway!

Yes, you may use the facility for the rest of the day. There should be lockers available for your use during this time.

We've enjoyed a wonderful relaxing day at VWL after our checkout last November. Both DH and I had the locker rooms to ourselves. I hated to leave!!!

Bobbi :flower:

There are restrooms near Beaches and Cream that we use to change on either first or last days at BCV while waiting for the room or after checking out. You have the use of the facilites until midnight on the checkout day I believe. If you don't have a car just leave your luggage with the bell service people and either put your other stuff in one of the pool lockers or plan on a back pack for carrying it with you to breakfast and back. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter